Reviews for Little Wonders
thibbs65 chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
when is this story going to be finished or the next chapter
pinkgurl804 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Love this story. Would love to read more and hope that you will continue this one day.
lmrasef chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
So I don't know if you're going to finsish this story but it was really cute and I wanted to read the book you mentioned but I can't find it anywhere!
kaefoster chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
i just read all the chapter's of this story and i really liked it i hope u update soooooooooon
lenniem chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
Thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing them with the family. Powerful ending for the chapter
chase the memories chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
I just read this story and it look interesting, but wondering how they can go on by get marry because of Haley's pregnant? Def can't wait to see what happen next, but is baby's father def out of pic or he will be back in later on? Can't wait for next... Update this soon..
smp8421 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
I am loving this story. I hope that Nathan and Haley will be able to open up to eachother. I can't wait to see what is going to happen when they get to the James house.
mAu0103 chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Love this story! Just read through the 4 chapters now.

Can't wait to read the next one! Hope they will admit their feelings for each other, but my guess would be that it probably takes a while.. :)
deviousnsinning chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
I'm so happy to see an update to this, Kris! I'm loving the slow progression of Nathan and Haley's relationship and I especially loved how he convinced her to tell her parents about them before she could change her mind. He's so sneaky! It's so obvious that he's in love with her and I'm really looking forward to seeing how everything unfolds between them.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up the awesome work, sweets. :)
mmjasamjaudia4eva chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
:) yea! thank you so much for updatign! super good chapter!
livealoha88 chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
Yay! So happy when I saw that you updated! I love that Nathan wanted to tell her parents before she had a chance to change her mind.

"Well, I borrowed it to let you and Jimmy know that she's going to be my girl now, I finally convinced her to marry me." - so sweet! *sigh* love when Nathan said this.

Even though he won't admit it, you can just see how much he loves her. I'm glad that Haley told him that she loved him, even though she knew it might scare him off.

I'm so in love with this story, update soon please.
fallingaimlessly chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
I'm so in love with this story so far. I can't wait to see what happens between Nathan and Haley. Update soon!
IcyGold chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I love this story! I was supposed to have something more to say to you because I'd love to full on review for you, but I got so into the story that I forgot to be analytical.. So I'll just say, good job! Can't wait for next chapter!
rocket roe and co chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Things are progressing nicely, i can't wait until they get married and see how their relationship builds/unfolds. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next update! :)
Britny Machelle chapter 3 . 12/9/2010
Hey! Thanks for the great review on my fic. I thought I would return the favor. This story is awesome! Very interesting. I noticed you havent updated in a while but I hope you are planning to eventually. Its just getting good :)