Reviews for Empty
Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Excuse me, it's one o'clock in the morning, and I have to go cry into my keyboard now. I've read this probably more times than is really healthy- considering how I bawl each one- and it still gets me. Right. HERE. It's one of my favorite tragedy fics, because it's so true to them and their bond. I just know this happened during the year that I hate to think of, and no amount of canon smiles and barbeques with the neighbors will convince me otherwise.
I don't know why I haven't review this sooner, but thanks for writing it... and putting up with my rambley review. I attribute it to staying up too late for censored thought, the constant overload of SPN emotions, and a particular love of your fan fiction.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
The saddest thing about Lisa was she never seemed to realize how broken Dean was without Sam.
yurisnow chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This is so good and so sad :( You did an awesome job in suck sort words. Great job. Only great writers can get here point across in a couple hundred words.
gostlcards chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
one of my fav tags to this. looking forward to the happy part if/when it comes :D
LittleLurker chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
No idea how you do this each and every time, but it's beautiful, powerful and sad, but still beautiful although in a heart-wrenching way. I so need something happy now...

Cheers, D.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Great one! *-*

I can't imagine Dean having a normal life without Sam. Because Sam WAS his life, no matter what happened that could never change.

You expressed the feeling pretty well: I'm sure his arms fell empty without his baby brother

Beautiful, I loved it ~

See ya next o/

Rosetta
debzzz chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh damn! And I thought I was donne crying because of the finale...This was absolutely amazing. "His arms felt empty." I couldn't have found a better way to describe Dean's life *after*...Thanks for sharing this!
amyblair chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Yep. You hit it on the head. You lose a child and your arms hurt about as much as your heart. I would think this would be true for Sam and Dean as well.

Loved the description of everything Dean has and yet the one thing he still needs. I am only under the assumption that when Season 6 picks up, it will be somewhere in this neighborhood.

Lovely.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
So sad :(
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Are you tying to make me cry...

Loved even though i8t was heartbreaking
LuminX chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Haunting. Really good. You had better update this a whole lot of "happy" after the S6 premiere. But, we won't need it then. So why not do it now? :) I suppose if you like to just write canon, then I understand.

Of course his arms are empty. He lost his brother. He lost the child he raised... and he doesn't even have the comfort of thinking of his beloved brother Sam at peace. That makeshift family is not his family and will not comfort him.

September cannot get here soon enough. Who needs summer anyway? :) :)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
OH MY GOD! :) this was beautiful! :)

x
Zyanya chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Really touching! Poor Dean
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Now I have to cry, see what you did. But it was beautiful anyway. Hugs, Vonnie
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Awesome, thank you for sharing this one!