Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
Queun Bee! i love it
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Good story
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh, wow! This is amazing! I think I can now safely say that you officially made me love this pairing. And I just absolutely love the way you write; it makes me want to read more! Good job! :D
SomethingIDontKnow chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Wow. I was not expecting that. But it was an extremely plesant surprise. The longer I spend in the fandom, the more driven I am to destroy Bumblebee. And I have no idea why. And loved the concept and the exicution was fantastic. I'm not sure what else to say but, I loved it. So I can hope that will suffice.

Many Thanks for Writing,

GT
The Old Demon chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I can't stop myself from reading this again and again and again. I think this is one of my favorite stories with the pairing of Megatron and Bumblebee. I wonder how none of the Autobots realize that Bumblebee was with Sparkling or how they accepted him back again after being gone for awhile. I may never know. I hope you make more Megatron and Bumblebee pairings I really loved how you made them.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I LOOVE it! XD
JenKristo chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was too cool. I like megatron's demeanor in this. Still a badass, still oddly sweet. I love the protoform descriptions. Very nice!
Wrath of an Aerow chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Very good, interesting story :)

I enjoyed every bit of it and I think you have some great writing skill. I do wish, though, that you would seperate the chapters so maybe you could get more reviews

I plan on looking into your other stories!

Again, awesome job.

-Aerow
yamiishot chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Ridiculously enjoyable, I loved it.
Pikaseel chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
This was excellent, though I do wonder how the other Autobots would react if they realize Bumblebee was Megatron's spark mate. XD Ohhhh their faces would be priceless.
Dragon Queen88 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
you should so continue this. it was awesome
thegrimbee chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Wow. That was just..Wow. I love it all. I just love it! Such perfect grammar and fantastic plot! Two words: Awesome. Story.