Reviews for AU4: The Traveler
timano chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
A fabulous story! Well-written, with vivid characters throughout. 10 out of 10 stars!
Rodney Dobson chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
A very satisfying - and slightly unexpected - end to a good tale.

It is, supposedly, a rule of detection stories that the reader should see the clues at the same time as the sleuth: and the skill of the writer is to show them to you without your seeing them (even out of the corner of your eye). Lilac Reverie show you the clues but her prose moves you along at such a pace that I, at least, miss them unless I go back to re-read things: since, however, I am virtually certain that such was her intention there seems little point in complaining.

It's very good but since I am in danger of gushing I'll say no more. What else can one say anyway?
Rodney Dobson chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
This is the second time you have mentioned - oh so casually - that the doctor cannot regenerate: and my curiosity gene is twanging (after all, if Joshua can get back then, presumably there are more timelords in Pete's Parallel in the future so if he has not run out of regenerations then so can the doctor).

From which you may deduce:-

1. I have already read beyond Ch.2

2. I take your work sufficiently seriously to really pay attention: it's bl**dy good
Feverant Wishes chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Ooooh... cliffie! What are they doing inside the ship? And what are the invaders? Will we learn who this mysterious Archivist is? And will I ever find my floor? Next chapter, hopefully these questions will be answered!
Feverant Wishes chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
Lovely story, lovely cliff-hanger, are you going to let the other side find the colony you mentioned? Or are you just going to publish a small spin-off of the tales.