Reviews for A Different Perspective
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
haha funny! i always thought DXC didnt just talk that night! good job!
hellopandaluver chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Awesomeeee
ACP6jokerlover97 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
update her mask that is _
ACP6jokerlover97 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
aww i dont think theyre sickening at all! i think they have their ups and downs but they areabsolutely in love with each other! cutest couple on the show in my oppinion... cute!hope you updatesoon!
DramaRose13 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
quite cute! please update Her Mask please!
Alexex chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Beth is so sweet, and quiet. Glad you decided to put her perspective on the ever fan pleasing dysfunctional Duncan and Courtney. As they say, the heart works in mysterious ways...
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
awww! XD :P hehe, so that's what they were doing in her trailer... XD
bella-sk8er chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
awwwwwwwwww :) so cute :) I like it :)
met police chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
That was cool! Hehe, i liked this oneshot, and keep up your epic work, you deserve some cake for being such an awesome author xD *gives you cake of your favourite flavour* Can you review my story please? *gives you a high-five*

~ sJs
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Again, you did a good job keeping it realistic even with "bonus material" (As you can imagine, I loved that heated make-out session Beth saw by accident *- w -*). I really imagine Beth having those thoughts about the characters and the couple they make. Nice job!
Contemperina chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awwwwwwwwwww. That was excellent!

It's refreshing to hear Beth's perspective. No one writes for her, from her, or about her very often. I really enjoyed her perspective, though, so I'm glad you decided to. (:

And I like your take on what happened in the trailer. That is SO much better than arguing.

~Rina