Reviews for Diary of a Wimpy Italian
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
(So previous chapter I legit thought Romano shanked/headbutted Spain so that's why he panicked and had to go (to the hospital))
So I put myself in the mindset that he was having one of those shits and it hilariously enough still worked. Those things are exhausting so him being tired makes sense, and he's blushing because he's embarrassed about being caught shitting.
Yeah, probably best to not talk to the guy that shoots you whenever he sees you, lol.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
[Oh, oh, he's leaving the room! I'm gonna go follow him! Be right back!]
Whoa, Italy, I'm getting some stalking vibes from you, stop stalking Germany! 0_0

[Oh, Prussia is reading over my shoulder...Prussia, what should I do?]
You too?! You guys need to stop!

*Looks left and right* I want there to be a plot twist where Germany just REALLY needed to poop and those moans are...well you know. He IS in the bathroom after all. Still don't want Italy walking in on that though, lol.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
I'm just imagining Germany bleeding from the nose but still being so responsible by taking care of his bro and sending Italy outside instead of being a pervert (outside of the nose bleed/hormones, poor guy). Like Prussia (serves him right, him and France, lol, get wrecked with a heavy object projectile).
HetalianWitch chapter 11 . 11/17/2015
*cries because of the fact that there might never be an ending* I swear, that was so adorable, I am going to die. of fluff. I really loved reading it, and I think it might be one of the best fanfictions I've read so far.
Kiwi-Chan chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
This is an awesome story so far! (Almost as awesome as Prussia!) keep it up!
Fiery chapter 11 . 4/17/2015
Awesome like Prussia! I know its been years, but I hope you make a new chapter!
Trash chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This was so cute! I'm glad it's not only about Gerita, but has some other funny situations in it too!
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Oh Italy...how naive you are.
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
DONT MESS WITH GODDAMN CURL SPAIN.
PrincessDarkHearts chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
This chapter was hilarious! I really love this fic xD
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2013
Update dis b*tch! *flips table*
HetaliaKitty chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
I absolutely love this! It's hilarious. You're doing a great job with Italy. Romano is hilarious, too.
QueenOfPixies chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
omg hiwugheiubknodzihfn i read this and was all laik HOLY FUCK SO KAWAII
and the way you write it they sound so in character it's not funny. oh wait yesh it ish
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Ve What is a 'lap dance'?

...

Wait- I-I don't think I want to know...
FieryEnblem chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
haha! this whole fic was adorable! now for Romano's Journal!