Reviews for Just Like Daddy
No one specific chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That's so cute! Little kids are adorable.
Silvara chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Lovely ! It's sooo cute ! Ah, I can't resist quality moments between newlyweds.
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
this is just adorable!
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Aww, this is so adorable! 3333 I'd imagine Klein to be such a cute lil bugger. XD This concept is perfect, good job!
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I just wanted to say this was super-cute XD
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
YOU WROTE FIC. YOU WROTE THIS. I LOVE YOU.

[ Children learned the word within ten minutes of entering the world, and as soon as their bodies developed enough to allow them to speak it] This is a really cool though! I mean really! I never thought of it that way, but I'm sure it's true, haha.

["My dear," he said to her, shaking his head, "I don't understand why he's crying."] Pent? Not understanding? LOL LOL LOL OOC. No, I'm just trolling P. Actually, I bet that if there's anything Pent doesn't understand, it's little kids. It's a really cute image, actually, Klein crying and Pent not knowing what to do xD.

I do wonder why it was Louise that cut his hair, not a servant or special hairdresser-to-the-heir or something, but I can see it making sense. She's a commoner, after all, and probably much more practical than any other noble's mom!

["He wants to look like you."] THIS IS SO CUTE. Dude, if I was his son, I'd want to emulate Pent too. That man is tight.

["Eww I dun wanna marry," Klein mumbled, clinging to his mother. "Chase 'em! Chase 'em!"] Lawlz.

["But mama I love you."] OMG CUTEST CLOSING LINE EVER ;_;.

SO MUCH LOVE.

Kender
kittykatloren chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awww, how adorable! I love Klein's little-ness and Pent's wink. Very cute!

- Kitty
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awww! Klein is so adorable in this! (And it's funny how is name means 'little' in German because right now, he is a little guy! XD). Typical of male toddler who wants to be just like his father. Again, you have created another lovely and cute oneshot.

SpeedDemon315