Reviews for In The Presence Of Angels
RBarlow04 chapter 1 . 1/29
I came across this story a long time ago and I thought I'd let you know that this is such a beautiful story. You have so much talent. I really hope you continue to write and find success in your efforts. Thank you for sharing your gift. :)
MissOperaGhost chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
Hi Email me story please !
a chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
Now why on earth is this M rated?
Rupert Bear chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
Another well written work with happy ending, thank you for sharing the story.
MissOperaGhost chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Awesome!
twilightadik chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
oh how i loathe the 'the end' words
im so glad they got their fairytale ending for their love story is
kinda reminds me of beauty and the beast
so anyhoo im begging you to pls pls pls
write an outtake or somthing of their future happy lives in america? or anywhere they call home
with possibly their 'beautiful' children i meant that with both their qualities because monsignour eric is beautiful
his beautiful soul outshines many
pls pls pls do indulge moi on this one
please?
O:-)
twilightadik chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
awwwwwwwww
this is soooooo my favourite chappie!
fluff fluff fluffinesss!
im so happy for both of them
good riddance for raoul
christine knows she will unhappy in raoul's world and subjected to gossip judgemental snotty aristrocrats...
im so happy christine saw sense and give the love,peace, and happiness Eric so truly deserves...
luv ya lots for makin this!
Lady Osolone chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Gorgeous! I love your work. X
YetUrSoulObeys13 chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
Erik and Raoul's dialogue and interactions were perfect! I could totally picture these scenes in my head, and I couldn't help but chuckle!
YetUrSoulObeys13 chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
The whole bath tub scene is so cathartically beautiful...them hashing out that past, the what-ifs, tears, and Christine touching and kissing his scars.

Oh, and to be Christine's eyes...lucky girl!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! and i LOVE the reference you made to your other story "A heatbeat". LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
AMAZING! the first story i read that was written by you was "a beautiful lie" and i LOVED IT! i didnt think i would read another fanfic that was better. but this story is just AMAZING! the way you write is beautiful! i love how you stay true to the characters and dont make Raoul out to be a horrible abusive man. Dont ever stop writing you stories, they are AMAZING!
M.A.L chapter 7 . 5/25/2012
Bravo!
jennyw1969 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Ohhhhh... I hate the thought of Erik being beaten. I know that Raoul was right and if she had tried to go in there and defend him, the angry mob would've just killed her, too. But, I don't think I could have not done anything. It would have killed me to leave him behind...

Well, need to keep reading so that I can get to the part where she gets him healthy. :-)
aradiaeva chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
Loved this. I really liked how Christine dreamed of Erik and went back for him. Very sweet seeing her care for him and glad to see her realize where she belongs.