Reviews for Love by Lust
Korin Dragoon chapter 8 . 11/21/2016
I've seen a few fics with the seven tail's host in them and have come to like Fü is it possible for you to add her to the harem?

Also there's another girl I've seen used that has become one of my harem picks for Naruto Yakumo Kurama a girl who's life has been the same if not worse than Naruto's.
Sl4p chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
You realize that 20 times a week is less then 3 times a day, which is (3*7) 21 times a week, right? Was that intended, like Naruto/Fuki already having a higher libido then her mother, or did that sound like Kyuubi needed to blow more loads so you just went with it and didn't think about it too much?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2016
This is a great fanfiction and would definitely like to read more
Guest chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
Bueno vvvv
Blood42 chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
more chapters please
freezing ember chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
this KushiNaru is wrong on so many levels it's right again
kidloco chapter 8 . 10/3/2015
like it much, exept for one character(sorry i can read it, that character make me rage) but that i love what you doing

about futa i think half half, i mean 50 normals and 50 futas, to had girls and futa around, is legit that

but can do some girls learn naruto sexy not jutsu or part and make them futa for a day only and after sex back to normal, and futa the same i mean normal for a day and when the sex is over, back to what they was :D
kidloco chapter 6 . 10/3/2015