Reviews for Love by Lust
geraldjones chapter 1 . 6/7
sequal
geraldjones chapter 1 . 6/7
will there be a sexual or Will it continue
Borello chapter 8 . 6/5
this story is strange and interesting.
markoalap chapter 1 . 4/4
Great story , i like it a lot.
NaruSakuTen4ever chapter 6 . 3/4
Please update soon
Wongjunkit chapter 1 . 1/18
Your England vely gud, no?
Korin Dragoon chapter 7 . 1/8
I vote add one or more of the following to Naruto's harem: Futa-Haku, Ino, Isaribi, Fu, Chino, Hana Inuzuka, Shion(demon priestess), Suzumebachi, Chiyo, Naho, and Koyuki Kazahana(snow princess).
Korin Dragoon chapter 1 . 1/8
I vote add one or more of the following to Naruto's harem: Hinata, Hanabi, Isaribi, Fu, Chino, Hana Inuzuka, Shion, Suzumebachi, maybe Chiyo & Naho, and Koyuki Kazahana. I know it's not five but theirs my harem girls vote.
hiyukihime2 chapter 5 . 12/30/2017
fem itachi
hiyukihime2 chapter 2 . 12/30/2017
hinata,anko,tsunade,kurenai,fem haku and snow princess
hiyukihime2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
hinata,anko,tsunade,kurenai and fem haku
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 10/23/2017
...
Sorry, but I'm dropping this now.

Naruto having sex with Hinata? Great!
Naruto manipulating Hinata into abandoning her crush to be more susceptible to sex, then fucking her despite her actual crush being on his other personality without ever telling her that she's the same person, continuing to push herself on her even while Hinata's trying to hang onto her affection for "him"? Not even encouraging her to be more courageous, but basically saying "you didn't have the courage to talk to him, so drop it and be with me instead", which isn't anything like the inspirational and empowering Naruto that Hinata fell in love with.

It doesn't matter that she was actually Naruto. Hinata doesn't know that, only that Fuki has the same feeling.

Also, being spontaneously cummed on by someone doing your sister isn't exactly how someone gets interested in another.
Zekrob chapter 3 . 8/6/2017
I misread the Tenten in the A/N as Ton-Ton, and I was like o.O
Zekrob chapter 3 . 8/6/2017
I misread the Tenten in the A/N as Ton-Ton, and I was like o.O
Yuki3573 chapter 8 . 7/27/2017
The is a great story I hope u continue !