Reviews for The Saga of the Red Dragons Order 2
jadedquartz chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
Love it! Love coming back to re-read this story.
Blueberry Babe chapter 14 . 7/7/2013
Thanks.
SquiggytheMage chapter 14 . 9/6/2012
WOOT!
mist shadow chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
damn, they did it in true Tomb Rider and/or Indiana Jones style. hmm, floor crumbling into fiery abyss was also in the mummy. did they all have the same designer?
mist shadow chapter 8 . 4/4/2011
I remember that movie. I think it was called "dragon's Heart" or smth. tragic how it ended, poor Dragon
mist shadow chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
"A Vampires eyes are strong and unnaturally sparkling" hmmm, Twilight anyone? or substitute the word 'sparkling' to 'twinkling' ad we really can wonder about Albus' ancestry

heh, true. funny how many strange myths through out the lands you can find when you search
mist shadow chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
oh damn. how did he get so good? even under Imperio. and on a broom? unless there are some mind altering potions and spells after all
jess.sree chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
I'm so frustrated because I really am not sure what is going on in the story.

i keep wondering what's going on with Voldie after the duel. You left so much out that I feel like I NEED to read between the lines to get the plot. And because I'm reading fanfiction stories for fun, I am not so keen on making so much effort in interpreting your story line.

I miss the old characters from the first 2 stories in this so-call "series."

I honestly thought, when I read Saga#1, that it was written by a different author because the plot line is so different. The new characters got introduced so quickly that I had no time to make a connection with them, and, as a result, I do not care for them in the least-they are just background characters to me. I guess what I am trying to say is that I wish you would have stuck with the old set of characters. Another reason why I thought this "saga" titled stories are written by a different person is that the main unsolved events in the first 2 "prequels" are not carried through in these "saga"s. Thus, I feel like I am left hanging regarding several issues brought up (such as who was the person in Harry's head all these time?).

I keep asking myself as I read this particular story: what happened to Herm and Ron? Why were Ginny and Draco in Rome (?) and Paris? Where are the vampires? Is Voldemort dead? (I keep getting the impression that this has become a "post-war" story because of all these miscellaneous events like teaching and quidditch.) ...another thing, Harry's standard has got so low (no longer a bad-ass manipulator) that I don't want to read this anymore.

Thank you for the effort, I guess.
loretta537 chapter 14 . 3/28/2010
this was good
Rotture chapter 7 . 12/20/2009
That last bit makes me think "Ohp. He jinxed it! Hello vampy Harry!"
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
ok i think skipping so many years ahead is a really bad idea. it throws off the whole plotline.
David Fishwick chapter 14 . 8/21/2008
Cool idea and I enjoyed reading it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 7/25/2008
cool
Lady FireMage chapter 9 . 7/16/2008
Not to be mean but I'm rereading the stories and some parts do not add up. Like the fact that the chapter before this Harry says he never knew and vampires but in the Green flame torch he knew five of them you might what to edit it but thats up to you
dragonheart is a bad movie chapter 12 . 7/9/2008
that chapter was just a rip off of dragonheart, this story was awesome before u mentioned it