Reviews for Privileges
jusqualafin chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
*nosebleed* *-* just.. Just.. Awesome. So intense *-* who doesn't want Ulqui's cute little ass? :o
DulcetSenerade chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
great story! i love the details!
Nekozawa Katsuki chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Awesome. Love those privladges. One; good on Kitty for expanding his vocabulary. Two; good on Ul-chan for letting loose and having a little fun. Three; these two are the most Yin-and-Yang style couple I can think of that isn't psycho-shipping and I think you've captured their passion perfectly. So, thank you, and, congratulations. Aizen-sama would be proud of you.
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
You misspelled the title.
Dior Crystal chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This is good. I like it. You really know how to write smut ;D It was sexyyyy 3 But, can you tone down on the big words next time? I had to reread a few sentences or pause after reading one to let the message sink in. ; Anyway, keep up the good work!
grimmjow'svitaminwater chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was lovely. Just simply lovely. :)
c.cristina chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
yes, i like it, thank you very much...

...

...awesome 8D *drooools* i reeeeally liked the story «3 i swear the last part left me breathless, 'cause it's not just the raw feeling... i mean, it is, but the way you wrote it was awesome 8D

really nice
kiniro no hana chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Frankly this was a painful work to read. Your overuse of advanced vocabulary leads the reader, in my opinion, to grow easily bored with the plot line and the story as a whole. Not only that, your word-choice lends this work the feeling of the kinds of grocery store novels old women read to ease their aching loneliness. It seems that you attempt to remedy a lack of skill with a dictionary, which is always a fatal mistake. Please realize that good works do not need to be overflowing with large words, but rather should be versed so that the reader can properly understand what you're trying to convey. Not many readers are willing to keep switching through the dictionary tab to find out what you're trying to say every other sentence, and so will quickly backspace to the archive and begin reading a different work. Good writing doesn't need complicated diction to convey it's message, but rather does it through the use of literary devices such as parallelism, metaphors and so on. As it stands, your work comes off as pretentious and child-like. I'm not saying that it isn't without its own merits, indeed if you made it more comprehensive then this would be a fine piece, but still please consider word choice in the future.
ShadowOfNight-9 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
i can only say: W.O.W.! O.O

that was the first GrimmxUlqui story i'v ever read, and it was fantastic! Your other stories too! Please keep on writing!

sayo xP
Lifeless Romance chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
well, since you said you didnt let ur beta look over this... all I have to say is that aside from some spelling errors. Ur beta must have it easy xD

Otherwise, I think this story's really good. epic droolage xD