Reviews for Q
Hey is this the end of this story
The SnKo chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
is naruto dressed like ezio from assasins creed revelations
renegadeofficer89 chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
Wait a minute, I don't understand something here. I thought Naruto has trained his strength and speed massively, yet he still got the crap beat out of him by Sasuke. At least if you're going to make a character developing loss, make it more believable and matches the facts that you placed. He beat an entire team which has one of, if not the, best taijutsu user in Konoha, befriended them, makes Neji know/learn that fate didn't make us her bitch, we make her our bitch, and learns jutsus like they're cookies to be eaten, strong enough to go toe-to-toe with Zabuza in sheer strength, had pain tolerance unlike anything else, yet he still got his ass beat by Sasuke, when he's in 'Protect loved ones' mode too (In case it's not obvious, I hate Sasuke, though I still read the facts as they are). Also, from what I understand, Neji has been 'cured' from his obsession on fate, yet the same stuff still happened with Hinata in the prelims, even when she's better than before. Get your facts in order man. But other than that, nice story.
blklover chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
great story keep writing please
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Other then the few sentences that you repeated yourself with, it's a good story and I can'wait for the next chapter.
icecatfire chapter 10 . 6/17/2012
loooooooooooooooooove the plot. CONTINUE PLEASE.
IcyIrish23 chapter 10 . 5/5/2012
Dude. I have to say that was one of the funniest tracking things ive read in a long time. Elemental clone dodgeball indeed...
Jreaps24 chapter 8 . 4/21/2012
Review alert
Jreaps24 chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
I laughed a few times when I got to the questioning part. I could already imagine it.

"Mr. crocodile, why are you trying to eat me? Mr. crocodile why are you scaly? Mr. crocodile why do you have short legs?"

Good job
Jreaps24 chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
Another cookie I meant review
Jreaps24 chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Naruto going to prison. AWESOME. THUG LIFE LOL...
Jreaps24 chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
WOW. That chapter was interesting to say the least. For that chapter, another review for you
Jreaps24 chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Good job. I wil move on to the next chapter now
Jreaps24 chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Another good chapter. Good job and keep up teh good work. Maybe you should addopt one of my stories named "Different stories" Each chapter is a story up for adoption.
Jreaps24 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This caught my attention and it's interesting. Good job