Reviews for April Showers Bring May Flowers
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
XD Ha! Very sweet and a funny ending that was almost laced with Mel Brooks in mind I think. XDDD

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Toy chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I loved it but the marriage thing a little too much
krotoxo chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Loved it! And yes. Marriage is icky.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
He then looked at the girl in his arms, lying against his naked chest. "What am I saying? Your parents are going to be hunting me down with pitchforks!"

"Why can't you see that?" she said softly, muttering to herself. "Why can't that be enough?"

Great Story d(*-*)
So Sweet :)

On another topic, Have you written for the TBBT fandom?
Polygrammar chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
marriage is scary. its basically just deciding which ball and chain you find the most bearable and lugging it down the road of life for about 60 years until your finally relieved of the weight after the sweet release of death

-Polygrammar
Sara chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Awesome story! loved it! :)
4ever2010 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
wow...i totally agree with you about marriages...sort of...i can handle marriages when the couple is like older than Hiccup and Astrid, and that if it was a movie, the couple were in their adult years or so, not teens, then yes, i could handle marriages pretty well...but cuz i saw Hiccup and Astrid and all their friends as teens in the movie, it kinda bothers me a bit that there r fanfictions that say that the viking teens got married that young, a little older than they r in the movie, but still pretty young...but, urs i found different...your story didnt push the subject too much, and its not too intense as some stories i have read are a little too intense for my taste...so, beautiful writing, it didnt bother me that much, still a little surprised that HHiccup and Astrid got married in this one, but still impressed...you should be proud of what you have wrote
Meatzman2 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
The fluff is uhh well, fluffy. Pleasant one-shot I hope you're longer HTYD fic doesn't turn out quite so lovey-dovey.

As for Vikings well with the men off raiding for months at a time and only really coming back for winter, women by necessity ran and managed their households.
Ravrin chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
make sense to me...and i always liked the idea that viking woman were as strong as the men, which would put them on par with each other socially...but i could just be mad
iwelcomeWishes chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
i loved it!wow the day after the proposal marriage was a nice touch great story!
Simply Pirate chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Aww! That was just cute beyond words! :)
MpEtHeAcTrEsS chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I really enjoyed this story. It was very detailed in just the right places. It was also appropriately vague which I appreciate because I read this along with my 10 year old sister. Very well written. I also sort of agree with your idea of marriage. I think that you shouldn't even bother with marriage. It is only accptable when you are absolutely sure that two people are completely compatible in every way. Not just after a few years of flirting and a night of sex. Sorry about the rant. Anyway, awesome story!
M C chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
That's so sweet. A happy ending, but still in that lovely slightly sarcastic way.
Gizmobunny chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Ah, I loved this so much more than I expected I would! I think I have a new favorite fictional couple, however random it seems in the movie. They are just too cute.
Mooseluver8 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
DAWWWWW! Very cute!

Only problem I had was when the Elder was all "Bah humbug! What is this? Girls asking boys to marry them?" (quote from memory - may not be entirely accurate :P)

But I don't recall anyone telling Ms. Elder-pants that Astrid had asked Hiccup to marry her... how did she know?