Reviews for Good Enough
Cloud802 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I read this, and some of your other stories too. You're a really good writer, please continue BOTH types of fics. I didn't like Mao/Beryl at first either, but they kinda grew on me after a while.

Keep up the good work.
THEkingroxas chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Hahaha B. Z. Bub. I see what you did there!
Reaper7 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Kekekekeke...

So far so good I guess.
RnR66 chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Its impossibru to write the most depressing one because it has to depress every reader out there but many people have been so use to storys like shool days or seen drama movies with tragic endings that majority of the reader will fall down to that story you mention but a few (like me) will faze through it and say "it is a sad story but not at a depressing level"

-66
RnR66 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Its nice to write something different man and you did a good job with this
Neko Serena chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
This is soo cute! I love Laharl and Flonne together, they make the cutest pair! Keep updating!
Blaze ocean dragon chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Jagged-plutonium piece brain? I think they have a cream for that now.

This is well written. Continue.

Well, unless you don't want to.. as I'm sure you don't. Gore'n'filth and all that. There's absolutely no chance of a third chapter, and I'm definitely not hoping for it to come out soon. Because I'm sure that's just wishful thinking. And it'll never happen.

Right?
MikariStar chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
aw this is so cute!
Reaper7 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Hmmm...

I like it!
Anna B-nana chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Yes continue! This story was . . . rather sweet actually :)
ShimmeringJade chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
HOORAY FOR LOVEY-DOVEY STUFF.

ahaha, I kid-sorta. For a person that is used to blood and gore and NOTHING CLOSE TO MUSHINESS, you sure do make one heck of a good fluff fic. I enjoyed it highly!

Hope ya continue this!

Fave'd.

-Jade
penguinefluff chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
for someone so obsessed with violence, you sure are good at writting fluffy stories... ;)

hope you continue this story!
SexAndToast chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Yeah, I don't l-l-like this stupid fanfiction or anything. I too prefer series like Umineko and Song of Saya and other grimdark series with blood and death. I would be TOTALLY FINE if you stopped writing this, it's not like I am a gigantic Flonne and Laharl fan or anything...

I mean, fine, MAYBE I'll continue reading it... but only because I want something to contrast with the hopelessness of the other fanfics I read... that's all!
Mares-a-Mares chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Heh, this is amusing. I'd love to see more.