Reviews for Farewell
JayXNitro chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I CRIED! Wahhhh IF THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN THE MANGA I WOULD FRICKIN DIE!
UR AN AWSOME WRITER!
Atheon chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Yay! Great ending to a great story! Once again, simply spectacular!
Atheon chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
This story is simply amazing, the way you wrote each character was truly spectacular! It was a pleasure to have read this, thank you!
Silverblueroses chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
That was soo sad! And i loved it
Casunny123 chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Glad it's not as sad an ending but the Krory part is a bit foreboding and sad. The Lavi and Bookman part is still depressing! Waaah~! Still awesome work!

~Cassie
Casunny123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
This makes me cry...(that's good for a farwell story) Lavi's ending was just SOOO SAD~! And Lenalee's was... :( but sweet. all in all, kinda loves it :)

Amazing work~!

~Cassie
Silvermoon34 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Wow. o.e
myst469 chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Uwaaaahhh! The first chapter was a real tear-jerker! But this 2nd one made me feel better! I loveeeee thiiisss!
klawnella chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Aaaah ! if you wouldn't do that chapter 2, i would've cry all the night ! *cry*
ElricLawliet chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
Many parts of the manga and anime made me cry: Tapp's death, every single time Reever cried, Kanda and Alma, etc. It is, at the moment, the only fictional series that has succeeded in making me cry. But never, ever, in the time I've read and reread D. Gray-Man, did I think I would find a FANFICTION that made me cry.

The apaocolypse must be approaching. You just made the hardest heart on earth break. You're a great author.
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
oh my gosh this is just too sweet truly a great piece of writing makes me want to cry. thank you for posting.
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
simply heart warming. great job.
Zeth Dankera chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
omg...

i was crying the first chapter, and now i didn't cry, i thought allen was dead!

ah well, please make allen die soon in your update after seeing the order!

pwease!

or not. whichever.

thanks for inspiring me to write my epic (hopefully) novel!
Thrice the Double U chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
So I'm supposing that Alen got better? Hmm, good story. :) It had an interesting concept.
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
i'm crying right now, your writing is beautiful.