Reviews for Strip Poker
Awesome rainbow chapter 1 . 2/3
oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE the completely 'innocent' friendly game of poker she says to brick and boomer!
kathy136 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
You should do one of the se in buch's p.o.v
ButchXButtercup chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Yea that game was really friendly
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Idea good but story was too fast. and they a little ooc
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
C. OOL. BEANS.
CAT'S. PA. JAMAS.
B. OO. YAH.
13animegirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
lol just a friendly game of poker
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Yeah, sure, Buttercup; that was a VERY friendly game of poker. ;3 I loved it! Adding it to my collection ASAP. /_
Do Shu123 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
You have convinced me to never play strip poker... O.o But good story
Buttercup chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
, I wouldn't even think about doing that! *Blushes*
Vincere Vel Mori chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I like your stories (part of that is definitely a Butch/Buttercup pairing bias of mine) but they move a little too fast. Plus I notice some common errors you tend to make on this story and soem of your others, like writing "brae" instead of "bra". I think a beta could help you a lot with the spelling/word errors and help you with transitions to move readers through the story more smoothly. You have a good foundation, it just needs a few tweaks. Happy writing!
Quanktumspirit chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
It is weird. I read it about 2 thousand times already and I cant get enough of it. I am amased that Buttercup let it go so far with him. They are really one pair to be proud of. I love it. You could see all the detail in jour fantasy from entering the house to the surrprising sex.
blackkitty27 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
u r awsome im addin u to mi favorties
Christy chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
U should put more chapters in this story it's kind've interesting and keep up the good work but no sex please.