Reviews for Fallen Deeper
FantasyPixie chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
Awww, I loved it :D
jade2nightwing chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
that was wunderful. i really enjoyed that story
katlynne chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Like always it was amazing! I hope you decide to do PSMVL10... Because i love the way you write. :)
B. Davis chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
I think I have attachment issues as well because now I'm sad that such an amazing fanfic came to an end. It's not fair.

I loved this chappie. Just when I thought things were gonna start getting hot you managed to turn it into an emotional and great end (still with some hotness on it D). It was perfect!

I'll be sure to check your other fics, you write really well. ;) Thanks for the wonderful fanfic!
driver picks the music chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
*sigh* What can I say? I would love me some superman. lol! I want my own Clark :o)

I loved this story, it was, like all the rest of them, great!

I was so happy when I saw that you had written another one, I love them all. lol! Great job on another well written story.
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Mayicita chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
AdriDee, beautiful ending, so full of sweetness and hotness, I have a big smile on my face :D. I love many things they said, like Clark always falling deeper and Lois loving-hating when Clark said those romantic things to her... and I totally agree with what you said about changing roles: Clark beeing the passionate one and Lois beeing the shy one in their relationship. I have the feeling that Lois with Clark is much more timid than in her previous relationships and I hope this will change in season 10, as well as Clark not beeing able to take his hands off of her ;D... I don't understand how they could restrain themselves so much during season 9 beeing as passionate as they really are.

Thanks again for sharing this with us!
Lovelybutterfly17 chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
So adorable! :) Thank you so much for the dedication, it made me feel really happy!

I hope the season opening is some kind of wonderful like yours.I loved to see how Lois and Clark interact now that their is NO secrets between them and I'm not surprised that they can't seem is to get their hands off eachother. I think that's something that we can least i hope it happens. Loved the flashback :). This story was truly amazing to read, especially because of the way your wrote it, everything was like a scene that was very well described, so it wasn't hard to picture it in my head which was awesome. Thank you so much for making it 6 chapters when it was intentionally suppose to be a one-shot.I hope to read another season 10 story from you :).
EileenOT chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Great! I liked it.
Emirates90 chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Oh my, beautiful chapter!

This is absolutely my favorite chapter of this story! :D

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Emirates90 chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Oh my, beautiful chapter!

This is absolutely my favorite chapter of this story! :D

Thanks so much for sharing! :)
Aaron Leach chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Awesome story.
driver picks the music chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
So sorry I haven't reviewed sooner, but my internet was down. But I just read the whole thing, and I love it. Like all of your other stories. lol! You write the best Smallville fics I've ever read. Really, and I've read a lot of them.

Good job on another great one, I can't wait to read the end.
Mayicita chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Great post salvation fic! I really hope the next season will start like this!
bloodymary2 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
Wonderful cchap. But your AN mentioned that this was through Jack's POV. First, I was like... 'who?'. Then, I connected the dots. Total LOST in the brain! :P