Reviews for Losing America
This is too depressing. Great writing!
alissalee453 chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
England would not say 'baka' I am pretty sure cause that is Japanese. I read so many stories with this and I die everything this is mentioned because just because maybe it is funny in the anime sub version doesn't mean he'd say it because I'm pretty sure England would use his own language
Jittle11 chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
this is a good story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
*bows head to author* good writing
Katie chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Wow. Back up and make a 180.

9/10
Katie chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Wow. Historically accurate too, as many lost jobs after Iraq. Not as many as the G.D. But many jumped.
jublivecity21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I'm no good at feelings... but this was a great story! I was listening to the song as the fic went by (Hero by Skillet) and I was a bit confused at times since you left some parts of the song out. But all in all I loved it.
snowball chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Nice story no fanfic made me cry before but this one has meaning to it
kittycatpony chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Oh my, I hope you're ok now D: I wold hate it if something exstreemly bad happened, you update this story whenever you want to, i can wait :)
Raspberry Snow chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
This is a really good story! I loved this and I can't stop reading it again!
Also I'm sorry for what you had to go through! I hope things get better for you!
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Great story! sorry life's got you down, and I hope things look up for you soon.
TaiyakiKuro chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Just gonna pop in and say I love your story! Not to good at comforting people, sorry, but I hope everything goes uphill from here, and gets much much better! Anyway ciao!
America96 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
“The most beautiful people I've known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.”
― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
You are probably the most beautiful person I "know", and you have a strength that in all honest I admired. I'm glad you're going to push forward and even continue this story, because if I was in your shoes I dont think I would be able to.
Ich hoffe, dass Sie stark bleiben.
GoodnessCoconuts chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
I really loved this. It was sad and beautiful at the same time. Well done. Please continue!
Thirteen Little Dreams chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
A knife to the heart slowly turning just about sums up what I feel right now after reading this. I'm wiping away tears as I type this...

Excellent work. Absolutely love the style and the suspense near kills me. Grammar near the end of Chap 3 irks me a tad but it's inconsequencial.

Can't wait for the next chapter.