Reviews for Losing America
Katie chapter 2 . 5/25
Wow. Back up and make a 180.

9/10
Katie chapter 1 . 5/25
Wow. Historically accurate too, as many lost jobs after Iraq. Not as many as the G.D. But many jumped.
jublivecity21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I'm no good at feelings... but this was a great story! I was listening to the song as the fic went by (Hero by Skillet) and I was a bit confused at times since you left some parts of the song out. But all in all I loved it.
snowball chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Nice story no fanfic made me cry before but this one has meaning to it
kittycatpony chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Oh my, I hope you're ok now D: I wold hate it if something exstreemly bad happened, you update this story whenever you want to, i can wait :)
Raspberry Snow chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
This is a really good story! I loved this and I can't stop reading it again!
Also I'm sorry for what you had to go through! I hope things get better for you!
LucyWithoutDiamonds chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Great story! sorry life's got you down, and I hope things look up for you soon.
TaiyakiKuro chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
Just gonna pop in and say I love your story! Not to good at comforting people, sorry, but I hope everything goes uphill from here, and gets much much better! Anyway ciao!
America96 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
“The most beautiful people I've known are those who have known trials, have known struggles, have known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.”
― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
You are probably the most beautiful person I "know", and you have a strength that in all honest I admired. I'm glad you're going to push forward and even continue this story, because if I was in your shoes I dont think I would be able to.
Ich hoffe, dass Sie stark bleiben.
GoodnessCoconuts chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
I really loved this. It was sad and beautiful at the same time. Well done. Please continue!
Thirteen Little Dreams chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
A knife to the heart slowly turning just about sums up what I feel right now after reading this. I'm wiping away tears as I type this...

Excellent work. Absolutely love the style and the suspense near kills me. Grammar near the end of Chap 3 irks me a tad but it's inconsequencial.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
MythicalCreature03 chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
KYYAAARRRG! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS! America can't go to a mental hospital! He's too awesome for that!

BUT HE IS! WHHYYY? *cries forever*

... *ahem* Sorry... I fangirl spazz like that from time to time... ;
Yami Ryo chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
(sniffle)Why! (sob) You make me cry! (sobs harder) Keep going. I have to know what happens. (wails) Why Alfred!
Elegant Spiral chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Your story starts out really strong and captured my attention immediately. And while I thought it was only going to be a two shot, you surprised me by continuing (which lead to a bit of confusion at this chapter, but was quickly clarified with it being a dream).

This seriously tugged at my heartstrings. It's painful to read, but I love reading stories like these and I'm really enjoying this one.

The only thing that kept standing out to me was England using 'baka'. It threw me off a bit because I can't really imagine him saying it in Japanese, but I can imagine him saying it in English.

I can't wait for the next chapters. I can only imagine how America is going to react to the news, and I'm hoping to get more insight to how the others are feeling; especially Canada and Russia. Keep up the good work!
akuoni chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I like the story.

I haven't read one like this yet, and the music fits the chapters.

The only thing I don't really like is the minor spelling errors.

I can't wait to see more~