Reviews for Race To The Finish
ms simmons chapter 10 . 16h ago
First castle story i read without them together or getting together i loved it awesome writing you did great!
John Lynch chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Be careful with your use of the word "that"; when referring to a person, "who" should be used.
Princess of Imagination chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
Awesome story! Enjoyed it totally!
madcloisfan chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
Loved it. Sequel please?
Xx-Regina-Phalange-xX chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
I just had to say that there is no missing persons unit, just so you know. *Smilez* Great writing so far though. Peaked my inerest!
ChristyLoisGilmore17 chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
haha! I loved how you ended it. I don't remember if I reviewed this chapter or not but I think it's great. Especially when she picks Castle over Demming.
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
brilliant story line, really! i think you did a particularly good job of Kate dumping Demming :D!
GinnyMartin chapter 10 . 8/7/2010
Castle getting kidnapped would be sooo cool! But like it happened because someone was tring to get to Beckett would be awesome :) just a thought that seems really fun. This was a great story and you are an amazing writer. Hope you continue

GM
loneguppy chapter 10 . 8/6/2010
This is really good. There are so much details, in the detective work, character insights, and conversations. I see how mysteries are so suited for multi-chaptered stories. It's because of the nature of the suspense. You did a great job on Kate at the end. Her tone with Castle was dead on. I can clearly hear the performance.

I can't remember but I think he introduces himself as Rick sometimes.

I always thought a show like castle with it's own narrator would leave little to the imagination. But this is really inspiring. Thank you.
I'm Widget chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
Great ending! lol I love that Castle overheard them. You could write a sequel... showing what happens in their relationship now. Just sayin'...
DarkJackall chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
This story was freakin awesome!
Overpressure chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
Good story. I like the Castle/Demming competition and of course the fact that Castle won. I agree that Castle/Beckett falling into each other's arms at the end would have been too much of a stretch.
Kate N. Golsby chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
I would definitely be interested in a story with Castle being the one kidnapped for a similar reason. It would really fit considering his deranged fans. :)
Bella Paige chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
hahahahhaa ... loved the ending ... good job
andy1990 chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
Aww cool ending, it fits in w/the show I think. Of course another fic, can't wait. I like yours alot :)