Reviews for Between the Cuts
Guest chapter 15 . 6/28/2012
This is awesome please update soon sorry i didn't feel like signing in if you need to reply I'm yukiko Ai belle Tomahiya Irdk which order that's actually in
Phoebe Cloud chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
HOLY CRAP. Yanno what I thought of? I forget what episode it's from, but Charlie said something along the lines of, "And the smoke from the atmosphere will rise into the sky and make stars!"
sweetstothesweetfarewell chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
I...love...this fic. It's one of my favorites EVER! I actually could not stop smiling. You, my good man (I call everyone that so forgive me if you are a fellow female) have inspired me to actually write my own fic. I love this :D. God, I could go on and on and on about this but I'll just say this story rocks my world. The first chapter was adorable and Irish stout line in 4 was cute.

Will be following your Twitter. Hope you update.
Formerly Chilltown chapter 9 . 8/2/2011
All of these episodes referenced came on today.

A shitty review, I know, but I'm reading it all the way through, so I want to get to the next chapter now.
Formerly Chilltown chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
The chapters are somewhat disconnected, but my standards are low, like Charlie's. Good fanfictioning, I'd say.
Formerly Chilltown chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
This Harper girl is cute. Charlie deserves some romantic interest every once in a while.
Formerly Chilltown chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
Pointless review number two. I'm too old for this, too. xD

From what I can see, things are jumping from Charlie's daily life to sitting at Paddy's with this Harper girl. Tarantino-like, and I like.
Formerly Chilltown chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Haha. You drink and write; I drink and read. While I'd love to review every chapter in this fanfiction to boost the review count, I won't because I hate typing at this late hour.

Anyway, you have some good characterization here with Charlie and some funny stuff, with the reference bit and the obvious labeling of Charlie as the protagonist in-story. I'd go on, but I said I was drinking, after all! Good show, fanfictioneer.
CurbItKirby chapter 15 . 7/22/2011
Michael Swaim? As in Cracked's Michael Swaim? Tell me it is.

Anyway, i love this story. It's good to have a 'normal' person in with the group, and i love her and Charlie. I hope you continue with it, and i hope Mac and Dennis come around. At least Mac. But i'll admit, i am curious about Harper's shadiness. Whatever. Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love Charlie so much and I don't know why! He has this innocense that makes him attractive, I guess.
moony1981 chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
(: this storyy makes me happy.

I lovee Charliee.

Write moree please?
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I absolutely love this! Can't wait for more, definitely continue!
Trigun-Obsessed chapter 10 . 7/29/2010
Yay! I'm so happy you updated! Gotta love Mac and his daredevil soul!
Lingo10 chapter 8 . 7/17/2010
lol the chainsaw. I remember that episode.
Trigun-Obsessed chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
Completely loving your story!