Reviews for Adventure in the Outback
MsNoOne chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
continue?
Kanamelove chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! I loved it! I haven't read a good fanfic in a while but this was sooooo adorable, the pairing and everything, c'est magnifique! Please write more, merci!
Crowquette chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Hahaha. I had to refer a lot to the footnotes when the slang came in while reading. I didn't understand a word Aussie was saying. But it's always so much fun to read it. *_*

d'aww these two. Aussie, you're so sweet. ;3;
H3taliafan chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
i dont remember that but i do remember a cave and they had nicknamed one of the stalactites/stalacmites that connected the wedding cake cuz it looks like a huge tiered cake for a wedding :D
Teabag Puzzle chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Hey I found it just so cute! This pairing needs more love! I'm really into the way you deal with their relationship, both of the two guys are so adorable lol

I'm wondering if you mind me translating this fanfic into Chinese and post it to Chinese hetalia fanclub. I'll highlight your name and the original page, of course I'll send you the URL (If you wanna know the feedback I can make it too). Thanks a lot for considering this XD Looking forward to ur reply
Kioshi wa ureshii chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
kyyaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I live this pairing now I was only intruiged by it before ooooohh I'm just squealing in delight I love this fanfic LOVE IT! my friend doesn't really like APH Australia I now shun her! thank you so much for writing this 3
keisan chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Very cute! 3 I never considered this pairing til now but they're adorable. Did you know there are only 2 Australia/Canada fics on here? I'm glad you wrote it though. :)
deactivated-account456 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Cute story XD Aussie slang is the best, even if it did ruin an adorable scene, or maybe that's just me...?
Inuyoukai-san chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I love this! I was just wondering hmmm Who haven't I read with Canada yet, eh? Australia! (And its so relatable cuz my baby cousins are Aussies now LOL)

But take it from une canadienne.

Here's a few french corrections, only a few, cuz a few of you sentences I had to look up your translations to understand them *sweatdrop*

Ou as-tu mal? (Where does it hurt?)

JE t'aime Australia, reveille-toi, je t'en suplie! (I love australia, wake up , I'm begging you)

Ne meure pas! je t'en suplie (again I'm begging you nut you can leave it as s'il vous plait)

So yeah, just wanted to let you know I love dthe Australian slang words! (It was one of the reasons I read this fic) I was all like Hey I want to learn some cool foreign slang words! XD

I loved it! Here have some maple cookies! :D
NeroGravity chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I have just one thing to say:

Lovelovelovelovelove(this is Sketchprinterdemon btw) lovelovelovelovelove(I changed my penname 8D)lovelovelovelovelove (thankyou so much for writing this!)

...

Okay, I think that's enough spazzing w

PS, great work on the French ;3

NG
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Haha cute
Vermilion Skies chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Ohh, cool! Interesting pairing. I've always been curious about them. XD
starting anew chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
NAWW! I'm so glad that you wrote this; it's fantastic. There definitely needs to be more Australia/Canada around.