Reviews for Vitamin Don't
applemysteries chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I just watched that episode, and this was PERFECT. I loved the ending, great job with it! (:
Zooey232 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Hard to imagine Mr Shue being this strict haha , loved it though , typical boy response at the end pretending it didn't hurt and AWW i liked this good side of Puck :)
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
XD Funny ending. I wasn't sure if this was erotic or just painful... I decide both!
Hermi4851 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I love your stories, and above all your Glee stories! I haven't read them all because I haven't seen all the episodes yet, but I'm really looking forward to reading them!

Please continue (I hope you're going to make more missing scenes about Finn)!
Lorie Chan chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I thought this story was very well written and pretty true to the characters. I liked the ending a lot because I can definitely see Finn and especially Puck responding like that. Thank you for writing this story and putting it up for people like myself to read.
The Angel's Handprint chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This made me SO horny .

Perfection.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
loved this as always plz write more
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I liked that Mr. Schue gave the girls detention since they confessed. I also liked him giving the boys a slightly longer detention since they hadn't confessed. I liked him giving everyone except Finn a choice between spanking and detention. I thought it was sweet of Puck to take the spanking with Finn - that seems like a best friend thing to do. Liked that Finn hadn't been spanked before - because he seems like a pretty decent guy who would always try to do the right thing. I thought the ending was perfect for teenage boys - denying that the spanking had been a big deal. :) Nice story.
jsnape chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Yay I love your stories I just went through and read them all. GO MR. SCHU! please write again soon.
Icy Imp chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
You know, as... bizarre... as these are (no offence - it's just that the circumstances are weird; then again, who am I to speak?), they're very, VERY good.

I must say, this one is probably my favourite of all of yours. But I DO like them all. :)
readingirl4030 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
this is great. finn really deserved it after that episode. keep up the good work and i really enjoy your glee fics. cant wait for more stories!