Reviews for A Ray of Hope
Hashi19 chapter 29 . 10/1/2015
Thank you for the update and I can't wait the next one soon 3 3 3
Hashi19 chapter 28 . 2/22/2015
Omg so amazing, I'll hate it if you don't continue the next and it makes me sad lol. And I hope if you continue, best of luck.
Miss Tiffany Blews chapter 28 . 2/16/2015
I hope you update soon! I prefer OCs that have been seen back in time BC of the culture clash, but they're so hard to find when paired with Altair, especially quality ones.
Roxas1lv3r chapter 28 . 11/8/2014
So this is the second time I read your fanfiction and I'm here to say that I can't wait for the next chapter!
killer4853 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
adrine R.227 chapter 28 . 7/22/2014
Awwwwwww, so cute! I love it!
dragonsdaughter1 chapter 27 . 12/9/2013
Please update!
whrr.trudy chapter 27 . 11/8/2013
Beautiful, I wait on bated breath for the next part!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/24/2013
I just wanted to say that this is one the best fanfics I've read about assassin's creed, especially cuz you write Altair really well. It's always really hard to have a good plot and keep character's in character, but like I said, you do it amazingly! Please keep on writing, because I can't wait for another update!
Migisi chapter 27 . 6/19/2013
I would have commented earlier on in chapters but I couldn't find it in myself to take the time to stop until I reached the current last chapter. So here I go...

OH MY GOSH! You are officially my new idol on Fanfiction. Like WOW. I don't know why it took me so long to find your story. I guess I just got lucky you updated it the day I looked for recently updated instead of recently published. You are such an amazing writer, and it really shows in this fic. This is by far my favorite fiction for Assassins Creed, and I did not expect an original character fic to be my favorite. The world of writing is full of surprises. The way you write Altair is PeRfEcT, and his relationship with Amira makes me feel all bubbly because their romance is truly awesome. They are so cute. I love how they are both stubborn, and kudos to you for taking the time to really build a connection between the two. I would not have the patience to do what you have so amazingly accomplished.

I really don't care how long it takes you to update. I fully understand you have a busy life like everyone else. As long as you keep updating and continue to amaze, which I know you will, I will keep reading and admiring. I've already learned new ideas from you to make my own writing better. Thank you.

If you need proof that your story is loved, just look at all the reviews, favs, and follows that you have obtained.
klara.sobotta chapter 27 . 6/19/2013
I- It... You're stille alive? How... :3 Thx for the Update
Sarafinja chapter 27 . 6/18/2013
A very good chapter! I can't wait to read more. I really like it how Amira is a normal human and not one those super-mary-sues. Keep up the good work!
adrine R.227 chapter 27 . 6/18/2013
Argh. I hate you for ending it like this ! But it was brilliantly written. Well done, my freind. Really cannot wait for the next chapter!
Hope's Survival chapter 26 . 4/4/2013
Oh please please please update soon! I am so in love with this story! It's wonderful!

Hope's Survival
Cheers!
thebeagle chapter 26 . 3/30/2013
I'm dying for the next chapter! I you got me captivated until 3am when I had to force myself to go to sleep! I was almost getting a nose bless at that chapter in the pool where she massaged him, it was so sweet (and hot too)! I love that you're taking things slow between them and how you always manage to describe the constant tension between those two. Update soon!