Reviews for Cats and Crows
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 4/28
This is a lot of fun! Mainly because of the great job you did with Orin's character. I really like how different she feels as a youkai. And yet she is still very relate-able and well cute. The conversation with Momiji is a great example of how distinctly she expresses herself and a lot of fun to read. So I guess the only downside is how despite all the buildup to it the ending seems rather abrupt. It's also a little depressing although I get the story is supposed to be about differences. But this is Gensokyo yo! Land of fantasy and all that. Nothing should be too miraculous for those with the heart to see it through right?
DanielLC chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
So, what happens? Does Utsuho come around to the idea of remarrying? Does Rin end up just being her miko? Does Utsuho mary Rin because she doesn't care about the future, and then spend millennia lonely? Does Rin become a god too, or find some other method for immortality?
FlutterChaos chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Definitely the best Rin x Utsuho fic I've read. That was so beautiful! This pairing needs more love.
Firexia chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Aww, this was a nice story. Favorited for sure.
Ragnarok chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Oh god, my fourth time reading this and I just got this part:

"Rin snapped her fingers. 'Hey that's right, what about the Norse twins? I thought they seemed actually interested in you.'

Utsuho frowned and waved her hand dismissively. 'Didn't work out. One of them was always looking down on me for not remembering things, and they were both way too obsessed about their boss. I'm not going to fly around the world on some god's whim looking for stuff because he's too lazy to leave his personal bar.'"

Nice reference to Odin.
shimurs chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
i thought it was really good. hoping to read more great fics from you!
Number 1111 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Great fanfic, I loved it. I didn't know that you wrote fanfictions. Awaiting the visual nuvel
Anonymous Pyramid Head chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I'm a fan of this pairing ever since SA came out a couple of years ago...

An excellent job well done on capturing the personality and relationships of all the characters here...

Life and love go hand in hand...

What more is there to say..?
Cytrus chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
You never cease to amaze me with your own interpretations of things. This is probably the only piece of fiction which analyzes this particular aspect of the (possible) relationship, but you make the problem feel very natural. Lovely characterisation.

Great job as always.