Reviews for Blood: Oblivion
Dramione Queen chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
I love this ! Please write more !
Yopkyu chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
This is continuing yes?

Really hoping that Diva returns despite the fact that she is suppose to be dead.

Also, although you are doing a great job at replicating the reality and events that happened with Diva/ Saya and applying simliar situations to the new twins, I hope you will come up with a more... Original plot?

Anyhows great story! Continue writing and poeple will continue reading no matter how you write it.
newmew4you chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Ugh boys are so stupid. I could tell he favored Riku though... BLUE EYED TWIN GETTING JEALOUS OF HER SISTER... history repeats itself... Oh you should have named your fic History Repeats Itself cus that's what's happening here!

Anyways, I love the personality and life your characters bring, they're very believable and enjoyable, not annoying or fake. Kudos to you! It's rare I come across an original character that I enjoy and like. (well, you basically created them. Technically they're not original but you did create their personalititles and all that) It makes me green with envy the level of skill you have!
newmew4you chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I love that you describe Haji as a walking corpse, because that's pretty much spot on. I just adore the twins, so much life youve breathed into them. It makes me sad that Kai doesn't like to look at her because she reminds him of Diva.

Gee, doesn't this seem familiar? The blue eyed girl getting less attention, her sister more popular and loved. The red eyed girl oblivious to her sisters distress. Hmm. Blue eyed girl less sociable, more reserved.
newmew4you chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
I think I just found my new favorite thing. EVER.

This is simply amazing. AMAZING. All the characters are beautifully in character, it flows, the structure is flawless... Even though Riku and Georgie aren't their real names (it's supposed to be Hibiki and Kanade) I'm fine with it.

I cant even begin to express my love for this story. Your characters are developed and thoughtful, and make me hate you for writing everything so well! You have got me completely hooked on this story, I'm at the edge of my seat waiting to hear from Georgie and was that man in the bathroom Amshel? Eww thats so creepy, he was chillen in the bathroom waiting for her. Ew. Such a pedophile.

Ahh, Riku is starting to show bloodlust! And why were Georgies eyes glowing? Oh, and I was confused at the last chapter... Was Georgie like, outside the building? I don't understand the setup there right before she was taken.

Oh I'm just in love with this story, it screams Blood Plus and oozes delicious action and drama. I'm honestly surprised there aren't more reviews! Anywho, I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter, thanks so much for writing such a wonderful story!.!
artificial-ice chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Ohhh, you left it on a cliff hanger! I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
TheStarsAbove7 chapter 6 . 9/16/2010
Ugh! Saya must wake up soon! I can't stand it, I have to wait for the next chapter! I loved this chapter, it was one of the best! I hated that doctor, saying Saya was a project! Pisses me off! Lol, I know Haji would also be pissed!

UPDATE!
TheStarsAbove7 chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
I have a problem with Haji's appearence...why does he look like he just came from the 70? I mean a beard or whatever you call it? I mean, he would never grow hair on his face. And I don't think he'd comb his hair back. And Haji wouldn't get sick because of flying, he's a chevalier.

Other than those things, I was awesome! Why didn't he want the others to know of him? That's strange, he acted like he just commited a mager crime and was hiding from the police.
TheStarsAbove7 chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
I liked this chapter a lot! Yay, Okamura's back and so is Mao! Well, are they inviting Haji or just leaving him there? I mean seriously, they need to inform the man that is protecting all of them! I'm un commenty today...so sorry...

BUT I LIKED THIS CHAPTER! :D
TheStarsAbove7 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
That was sooo good! OMG! Gah, I hate those mindless Chiropterans! So annoying! Haji should be able to kill that monster, I mean he's done it before...

I really liked this chapter!
TheStarsAbove7 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Lol, that was soo good! I feels so sorry for Georgie...that's so un fair but I had a feeling that Kevin liked Riku and not her...how heart breaking...that's just horrible...it's not like Riku didn't get enough attention! But I'm so happy Riku loves her sister more than herself.

Haji's awesome! He just saved them! Lol, I read they heard a dark chuckle and I was like oh no a big bad guy but then I realized it was in the van and then though who the heck is the van, but it was Lewis lol!
TheStarsAbove7 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
*Fangirl squeal!* Haji! Yay! First chapter in and you got Haji, you move fast girl, I like that! A B fic isn't good without Haji in it! YAY! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get to the next chapter! I loved this chapter...I feel sorry for Georgie...but that's what would happen, people would love Riku better 'cause she's so much like Saya but Georgie probably frightens them 'cause she looks like Diva...that's so sad!

I don't know why you haven't gotten a review, this is so good~!~