Reviews for Nerima Trilogy
alynawatlovers chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
you should definitely continue these... it would be absolutely great to see what KID would look like after being cursed. :D
Dybael chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Drowned fish. Drowned FISH. That's so wrong it's right! Or maybe so right it's wrong enough to go all the way back to being right again. No wait, I got it: So wrong it's perfect!

*wanders off, muttering* Drowned *FISH*...
Colormyworld chapter 7 . 12/11/2005
Terrific story, I love Ranma and you rarely see Ranma/DC crossovers...I think some of your other stories are on my to-read list.
xeno chapter 7 . 3/23/2005
I.d like to se what would happen if those curses were permanent
Manic the Hedgehog chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
No offense, this fic is good.
Zul'jin chapter 4 . 7/27/2004
What are Kaitou, Hattori, Kahuza, and Aoko's names in the English version of "Detective Conan"?
Zul'jin chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
"Kaito (not-appearing-in-this-fic) Kid: Spring of Drowned Fish."

If there is Spring of Drowned Fish, then that must mean that that spring is devoid of oxygen.
Manic the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
"Yes, we've decided we -like- picking on Conan. It's fun!"

Dude, don't even start. I'm not in the mood for that.
manzanita chapter 4 . 7/2/2004
This story made me laugh out loud when I read it! Um a bit of useless trivia is some fish CAN drown, the siamese fighting fish (also called a betta) will drown in a few hours if it can't get to the surface of the water. (This leaves me with the mental image of a large, white, betta wearing a top hat? Well, I never said I was normal.)
Devil Dan chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Actually (adjusts his glasses) even a fish can drown. This happens, when there is no (or not enough) oxigen in the (adjusts his glasses again) watter. And as somemone mentioned, an saltwatter fish would die in normal watter.
O'Ylia chapter 7 . 3/2/2003
ROTFL! Hehee! Thanks for the laffs and the Heiji/Kazuha moments!
O'Ylia chapter 5 . 1/19/2003
I loved the part about Heiji and Kazuha! Any hope of a sequel?
miyano chapter 4 . 7/21/2002
you know,icka,you are just the sweetest

guy sometimes.i love the part about kid.
miyano chapter 4 . 7/21/2002
you know,icka,you are just the sweetest

guy sometimes.i love the part about kid.
Ysabet chapter 7 . 3/18/2002
Snicker, snicker... just couldn't resist writing another chapter, hmmmm? Very cute, too. Shizuoka-Basan's a lot more level-headed and calm than her son is, I guess. Hey- I don't suppose it's *raining* where you are right now, is it? Inspiration...! Next chapter: The Mystery of the Nekkid Young Man in the Dog Pound! (umm, I can hope, right?)