Reviews for Imagine Me and You
dustytiger chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
awesome stuff as always... it's going to be awesome when they admit their feelings!
Kathy0518 chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
Wait who is this dude and is Derek going to get a chance to scare him away? Please say yes. Loved it more soon and my favorite was

she better not love him. That was the best more soon

Hope you week is going wonderful :)
Leigh59 chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
The best romances and love start with deep friendship. great chapter.
JenRar chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Good stuff so far! More please! :)
Leigh59 chapter 2 . 5/19/2010
A very nice update I like the banter. He was so sweet telling her to be careful while he is gone.
celticstarwolf chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
poor Derek he just needs to tell her what he's feeling before its to late wonderful chapter hon so cant wait for more please
Kathy0518 chapter 3 . 5/19/2010

When Pen turned him down I was like "You fool" LOl then I was like "her loss" then I was crying cause Derek looked so sad. Emily coming over made me nervous. I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

But it was all good. :) Then Pen showed and Derek was happy again and as long as he is smiling I would be too. More soon and great job :)
KricketWilliams chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Awww.. I like the gentle feel of this, how they just feel so comfortable together. So subtly romantic and sweet. Nicely done!
dustytiger chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
awesome stuff! they are hanging out again :) yay! now they jsut need to do more
sangreal7 chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
So sweet. Love that he knows what he needs and she seems to have no clue what he's thinking. Looking forward to the next chapter.
gwydienne chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
You have really captured these scenes. I don't want to wait to find out what happens next, but I know that I will have bummer!
chatana chapter 3 . 5/19/2010

Really fabulous. I love this story very much. I hope the next chapter will come quickly, because I can hardly wait for later. I'm really looking forward too. Looking forward to read more quickly. I really hope that the consequences will happen very soon, I'm really impatient to read the suites. This is a really good work well done. I'd like to really read the next chapter very soon. I really hope from my heart because it is a great pleasure to read this story.

I really hope I could read the chapters over very quickly. I await the result with great anticipation. Bravo for your story. Looking forward to read more. Really love Really good job well done. I sincerely hope that there will be another chapter tonight please.
BookMonkey chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Amazing! I love this story it's so nice, please write more.
Nagener chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
I'm loving this story so much already! Keep it coming!
dustytiger chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
awww that bubble popped way too quickly my friend :(
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »