Reviews for Someone To Catch You
OMG More please!
Jesse Lane chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
This story was really cute! Love it 3
StarzXAndXMoon chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
You, random person on the internet, are awesomelicious! I adored this with every fiber of my Klema fangirl being. (Did that make sense?)

I'm going to read more of your stories, cause this really shows to me how talented you are. Oh, and I hope you don't mind, but can you please take a look at my Klema stories and tell me what you think of them?

Expect another review from me soon! :)

StarzXAndXMoon
Naoko Suki chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
Ohhhh SO Awesome! I bet he made sure he got her! Wonderful ending!
Naoko Suki chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
You know, I swear I read this before from you. I'm glad I can finally review it! (again, I had lost your name before! Found!) :D

Awesome job!
Naoko Suki chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
What HAVE you gotten yourself into! Heheh! :D
RiddikulusGrin chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
I loved it so much! Every time she struggled with deston's surname I mentally screamed "calvatin!" Your characters are like canon to me :) I know this is over so i can't get you to update it but you can UPDATE MS!
chocolatecoatedanimelover chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Love the story! I love Klavier her hope to read more of your stories! :)
kaRINtou-kun chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
OH. MY. FXCKING. GOSH.

that was AWESOME!

i just found myself smiling the ENTIRE WAY. NOW I REMEMBER WHY I FXCKING SUBSRIBED TO YOU.

i love your writing style, your stories, everything! you captured the characters perfectly, and i almost cried when Ema wouldnt take a picture with Klavier.

i think that part and the part where he kisses her hand, it was lacking something idk, felt not so Ema-irsh, but still it was amazing!
Grim D. Slayer chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
I apologize about the time portion of my review. I got confused with another story. however I still say 1 and 2 were better than 3 and now i say 2 was better than 1. good job however.
Grim D. Slayer chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
I liked this story, I really did, but I have to be honest this chapter was a let down. the first chapter u made it seem like they were falling for each other, and then, this a cliffhanger. and I have another question. Why did this story go back in time. u made it seem like it was during Apollo Justice and now it's like, trails and tribuations.
pearls1990 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Oh, and I forgot to mention, I loved the ending where he catches her! She can't dance? Why does that sound familiar somehow... ;)
Pearls1990 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Well, if this wasn't cute and fuzzy, I don't know what is! :D Great job on this; I'm glad you've managed to finish a 2nd multi-chaptered fic! (Wow thats a mouthful and a handful to type!)
TruffleWings chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Loved it. A perfect ending to this sweet threeshot.
Jdee chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Loved this! You really have a way of putting the characters in their exact light :)