Reviews for Secrets
If-Looks-Could-Kill-453 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Wow, this was absolutely amazing. It was touching, cute, romantic and sad at the same time. Amazing job at...everything lol Great story! :)
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
FASCINATING! I absolutely LOVE it!
Mary chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Great job, you captured Damon's personality really well!
elwren75 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I loved this. These unguarded glimpses of Damon are wonderful. I don't know why I'm so intrigued by his particular backstory, but I am. He's just such and interesting, complicated character. I can't help being fascinated (I know I'm not the only one)! Wonderful writing. I look forward to reading more of your work.
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I'm so sad but happy at the same time! D'aww all the Delena is so great...You wrote this so well too! You totally made my night! I should be studying but I'm glad I read this! :D
TheMadKatter13 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I love this story and I'm glad I found it again so that I could favourite it this time around.
Madjestic chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
this always makes me smile, I love it :D
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
this is so, so lovely.

She drew in a small breath as he continued. "So, tonight, you're baking cookies, the hard way for that matter. You are allowed to take the night off. To have fun, even. Just don't waste it with worrying. Nothing is worth that look in your eyes."

aww!
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
you are an excellent writer! loved reading this, so good.
snowflakes849 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
*Sigh*

Absolutly perfect.
sarahberah1121 chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
this was amazing! i was dissappointed hen they didn't kiss, but then i realized that it's the romance of "what didn't happen" that gets me. this was wonderful and i love both of those songs to pieces. i hope you can keep writing like this, because it was incredible!

Sarah
mindy.18 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Great story
Pudgyfudge chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
It was quite cute, really captured the drama that the tv series has. Reminded me very much of the founders day dance scene in fact.
Dulcedecorumest chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Wow! This was recced by two different people on the Damon/Elena LJ Community and I can totally see why! The nostalgia, the longing, the in-character-ness of it all. Damon taking Elena on a dancing/musical trip down memory lane... was just inspired. And also I think, the heart of what makes immortal/supernatural beings intriguing to mere mortals.

I loved the bit where Damon longs for Elena but realises that he wants his brother and his brother's love in his un-life too. I'm adding this to my favorites. One of the first TVD fics I've read and been completely taken in by.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Ahhh my gosh that was beautiful! The dancing and the music and Damon was so sweet and charming... I loved it :) Excellent job!