Reviews for La musica della notte
PRONTO3000 chapter 3 . 8/9
Feels like a filler. Well, it IS a filler I guess.

Next chapter would be about the prom. I'm excited. *doki* *doki*
PRONTO3000 chapter 2 . 8/8
Wow, the way you write that piano scene were so intense. I like it.

Yosh! To the next chapter~.
PRONTO3000 chapter 1 . 8/8
...Okay, I will start the review with a simple question. Why isn't this story the most favourited story on FF Hayate no Gotoku archive?

I mean, seriously! This is one of the few actually COMPLETE romance story of Hayate and Hinagiku!

The setting is very interesting, and the writing is quite smooth. I haven't found any typos either, which is practically impossible one of these days without a beta. So either you have a beta reader covering your back or your grammar are just that the title, is that Italian or Spanish? Or was it neither? I can't tell.

Anyway, I don't know why you use 'insert sentence here' instead of "insert sentence here" but it didn't really affect the course of reading so yeah. No biggie.

Well, to put this simply, this story is an amazing piece you can rarely found. A hidden diamond buried under tons of granites.
hella-kun chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
The series is mainly romantic comedy, but you made this story more serious and I am really glad that it's very well written; you seem to achieve this quite naturally.

Knowing the real Hayate, I see him as a completely different character from your writing. He is way too mature for his age. But after knowing his condition, I understood why he is like that now.

You've made the dance scene very imaginable. That was my favorite part of the story, and what a tease it was by the end of that chapter!

I also wish that the main series would speed up, even if their fillers do have quite the humor. I hope to read more of your work, which is probably what I'll be doing!
Festus Flare chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Your writing style, it is beautiful and lovely. It was extremely depressing when Hayate died, since I'm not a fan of death-fics despite writing one myself. But I managed to preserve and carry on till the very end. Sure, there were a few mistakes here and there, but as humans, we are imperfect. Congratulations on finishing such a beautiful piece that will probably haunt my thoughts for the next few days... weeks.

Thank you, for giving me one hell of a ride.
bowow0708 chapter 7 . 3/19/2013
Wow, just wow. This has the bittersweet flavour with a sweet aftertaste of an ending. I quite agree with the second half not being as well done as the first, though I liked them as well, but this last chapter did feel a bit off in its flow unlike the other ones. This makes me wonder how will Hina go on without Hayate. They were meant to be by soul, but not by fate. I loved the way that Hina was portrayed, how she dealt with his death. This is one of the most beautifully written fics that I've read and I would recommend this to anyone even if they aren't part of the fandom. I just can't express enough how beautifully done this fic was.

Keep at it, and keep writing!
AKAAkira chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Two words: brilliantly bittersweet. This fic was narrated very nicely from Hinagiku and Hayate's first interaction all the way to the music dancing in the hospital room. The music terms were an especially nice touch (though I can tell you I didn't bother translating them, but they do add a very real presence of authenticity).

Some grammar and word usage issues, but neither is anywhere near as jarring as it was in "You've got to hide your love away!" Partly since the dialogue's more casual, and partly because, for some reason, the little bits of formal fit the student council (or at least Hinagiku). I kind of wonder why "this world's" Ayasaki Shun seemed much more a better parent than canon's, but believe me, the sheer strength of your narration crushed that question into negligence.

(Out of curiosity, what was the original ending for this fic? It's just that I've never had to delete an entire draft before, and my logical inconsistencies only ever needed a tweaking before fitting back in.)

A great fic. I hope to see the conclusion soon.
Fukoneko chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
Your story is lovely, and your writing style just makes it more perfect. That, coupled with your musical knowledges brought a whole new world to my eyes; although it doesn't have a happy ending I somehow didn't feel any negative feelings albeit I cried in the midst part of chapter 6. All I ask is that you'll continue to write another story, you have a talent, don't waste it; and perhaps I would like to meet you in person too. I'm curious about what kind of person you are; and hopefully, when that time comes we could be friends.
FernandelDeLaFrance chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Interesting. A tad too melodramatic for my tastes, but that doesn't mean that this story is badly written. The focus on classical music is a nice touch, especially because the pieces you chose are truly beautiful. Your prose was unnecessarily purple (on occasion) and there was the occasional punctuation issue, but it was nothing that distracted from the story and its effect on the reader.

I enjoyed reading this. I look forward to the final chapter. Do keep writing; it's certainly entertaining, even if your updates take a while.

BlueserDragon chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
Well... I can't really describe what I'm feeling after I read this so...

All I have to say is that this was really touching.
Can't wait for the final chapter!

Great work!
bowow0708 chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
You know, this is really heartbreaking. I love this AU, I love this fic. This is really one of those one of a kind stories that I know that I am fortunate to find. I can't wait for the next update!
Hinate chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
HinaxHayate forever...
Its a great story,,,
nice one and a little sad too...
Hinate chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
Its a fabulous story...
please update soon
Hinate chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
It really is the best chapter...
I really like it.
BLE chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Love the way you wrote, it brings serene feelings everytime I read the story. And the plot is pretty original as well. I honestly never imagined Hayate and Ayumu being some kinds of a musician, but you proved me wrong :)

Also, I hope you'll update faster next time. Can't wait to read the next chapter :D