Reviews for The beautiful Black
RecoveringAna chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
BellaPur chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Aww! Lovely.

Now this is odd but... I've always toyed with the idea that James /did/ have a crush on Cissy at one point. I'm a strange child!
EmeraldGoddess52 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Nice Story. Very well written :)
beedivine chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Aw I really like this! The last line was perfect! Great fic!

Thanks for participating in the challenge. ]
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Interesting pairing, and a well written story. :D
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I've never seen this pairing before, but I think you made it work well. Your use of the prompt was interesting and your imagery was good.
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
You created come vivid and lovely images. I like the repeat of the word wind and that James may love it because of Narcissa.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Oooh, not a pairing I thought I would have particularly liked, but you made it work!

I really like the repeated theme of wind and how Narcissa likes it, Lucius hates it, James doesn't know if and /why/ he likes it, etc.

The last line was a prefect fit and a fab way to finish!
wvvampire chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Very well done! I've never thought of James liking Narcissa before. :D
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
That was very well structured and nicely written. You created some lovely images, and James was easy to relate to. Good job :)
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Aww! Sweet and beautiful. I loved it.

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky
iMissHP chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
It's really cute, vivid but bittersweet. I liked how you added Lily in it, it made it even more real. I liked it!
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I liked this even though I'm usually all for Lily/James -now I'm kind of liking the idea of Narcissa/James... You did a good job setting the different scenes and incorporating the prompt into all of them.

"It was better to make himself believe that he loved Evans, than to stare at something he could never have."

That part had to be my favorite because it showed that James knew that Narcissa would never be his so he made himself believe that he loved Lily.