Reviews for Volume 2: The Underground
Rocketlord6485 chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Gio's got to have a soft side for his daughter deep down . . .

On to the next story! :D
Rocketlord6485 chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
Kair and Meowth, oh you must have had fun with that :)
Rocketlord6485 chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Zerelda! That's such a brilliant first name! If I credited you, could I also use this name for Miyamoto in my story or possibly put a spin on it?

Anyway, great chapter!
Rocketlord6485 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
I'm becoming INSANELY addicted to this story now that I'm reading again!

Love how you paired Jessie and Kair into a team. I'll read the next chapter tomorrow since it's like 4 AM right now, LOL
littlegem chapter 13 . 10/30/2010
Excellent. This was just as good as the first story you wrote. I'm really starting to get into this story and will really like to read more so please keep going with it.
Halogirl3000 chapter 13 . 10/20/2010
This was just as epic as volume 1!

I can't tell you how happy this story is making me! Good Lance stories are so hard to find, it's really a depressing notion because out of all the pokemon characters, he truelly is amazing! And as always, Kair is a spit-fire! I really can't get over how well she fits into the pokemon word, and with Lance. Poor him, it must be difficult liking your mortal enemy's daughter. But it makes the story all the more interesting for us!

Again, thanks so much for taking the time to write up this amazing story! I'm off to read of Kair's adventures in Volume 3, hopefully they'll be full of Lance-y goodness! :)
DJmiso chapter 13 . 10/16/2010
omg, yer ideas are so amazing! like, how made rampardos rare enough that trainers would need licenses to have one, or how 'charizards aren't known to see well in the dark.' i was all, "nice o:" are there anymore that i'm missing? xD
MikariStar chapter 13 . 10/15/2010
This was a really good story. It ended with a cliffhanger but it was still a great final chapter. I liked the KairxLance in this one.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Awesome chapter! I'm curious about what side effects the DNA will have on Kair.
DeProfundisClamavi chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
Woah! Really good! I love the way you put Kair in the position to have her mix with DNA from Mew. Great twist! I also like the part where you put Lance and Kair alone in the hospital. I jope this does a bit of a turn to Lance/Kair, but it won't really matter as long as you continue this, it's so good! Definitley got what I was looking for here, an awesome story. Keep it up! )
DJmiso chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
dammit, why? why stop it there? D;
MikariStar chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
Delia is working for Gio? That surprised me in a good way. XD I also liked the moment of tension between Lance and Kair. The end of this chapter was suspenseful. :D
MikariStar chapter 9 . 9/13/2010
I love action-filled chapters. Awesome escape!
i lov wizardmon chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
DUN DUN DA DAAAA!
MikariStar chapter 8 . 8/9/2010
Kair's in trouble now, but I'm looking forward to her reunion with Lance.