Reviews for Xenophobia
basketinme chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
I've been on this ship for as long as I can remember and in fact, I've read this fic too! Only to realize I never actually finished it oTZ Till I randomly get so much into this fandom again and think of doing some fic-browsing! That I decide to finish this.

...And GOD (not you, Gan Fall), why didn't I finish this earlier?! (; _ ; ) So cute and heart warming and I love the way you describe their dilemma about the relationship issue. And GOD (yes it's you now, Gan Fall), why didn't you do it earlier?! But still I like the ending, lol. Well played, old man :')

Opposite attract, FTW! Thank you and keep writing! :')
Fi Suki Saki chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
Uwaaaaa...! XDDD

It was GREAT!

Souka... Souka... #sniffed
Yokatta...!

Oh, and by the way, I Totally LOVE the Epilogue! Love it!
JenniferJ chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
By the end of the epilogue I couldn't stop smiling, this is such a gentle look at how two very different people could come to live together.
i read i review chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
i smile while reading this story..i knw it a hurt/comfort story..but i found it funny and ,it's a short you write more story about this unique couple!

p/s:love it when conis and aiza said wyper a gorilla and animal stuck in the tree.
SunflowerIce chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
aw yes that differences :D

very well done that short story :)

I love it :3

there should be a story after the 2-year time skip too
shinkumi-Live chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Some parts made me laugh. xD, but overall I think it's pretty good and sweet. I just started liking WyperConis yesterday (when rewatching old OP episodes) and I am just glad that I wasn't the only one who like them :D haha
Wamakai chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
This was amazing! Especially since I was planning on writing a fanfic on these two and a couple of other potentials I've seen. All the same, this was a really good story. Thank you so much!
thablueGRRL chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
EPIC! EPIC! EEEEEEPIIIIIIC!
AngelLover chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Adorable! I agree with the person below Me. The pairing needs love, People, Love. Only three chapters. Darn. Oh well, Good story
Blue Rowan chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
That was awesome! Seriously this pairing needs more love than it gets.

Love how you put the cultural issues in there. It makes the story much more realistic. Very nice!

Sorry, but the mental image of Wiper sitting in a tree and occasionally eating nuts made me crack up. *shrugs*

I also love how you had Conis go temporarily psycho in the store. She has a temper; it just takes certain things to set it off. Lol don't upset Conis when she is pregnant. Certain doom will follow. XD

Gan Fall's accident at the end was priceless. Well played, Gan Fall, very well played.

Wonderful story!

Blue Rowan
Nehszriah chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
Oh, hey, a third chapter... *shifts eyes*

BAAWW CUTE

x3

*shot*
Nehszriah chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Ah, jeez, Tennshi-san... ;A; I don't wanna see them fighting like that...! D:

However, you make a point about the whole culture clash and such. Although the whole "opposites attract" thing can be rather endearing and works well in fiction, the reality is that the two parties need to be on the same wavelength somewhere or the relationship's never going to get anywhere.

Wonderfully written, as always, and it's nice to see a fan fiction that deals with a relationship that's not all blue skies and sunshine constantly. :P
penniless1 chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Heart-warming! Course, it took me and my husband 10 years to get married, so I might be a bit biased. XP

It's realistic to see Conis and Wiper as a couple with confrontation. Many won't like the idea that he hit her, but many marriages have had culture clashes where the expectations of male behavior lead to that conclusion before people can even think. It takes a lot of cultural training, anger management and learning to communicate to get past that.

And the whole situation of rushing people to get married? Definitely happens too often.

Enough preaching from me. Nice job!