Reviews for Victorious Thunderstorms
CVVC chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Great story but I would love to see a story where Victoria is never with James and never encounters Bella or the Cullens but after Bella is turned and presumed dead. Victoria and Charlie cross pathst yada yada and she turns him and they live happily for. A while till they encounter Bella and the Cullens then ensue family drama
DepressionInTheFlesh chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I liked this. There aren't nearly enough stories about this couple. I'm adding you!
someone chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
i know someone might have already pointed this out but the age difference is 13 years not 16.

great story by the way!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Love it coming.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Awesome Story!
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Great job! I love it.
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
o.0 that sexual tension about killed me and then the actual sex was amazing! :) Damn this was a good story! Great job!
planet p chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Hi! This was really nice. Victoria/Charlie is my very favourite pairing for the Twilight saga, even though I’ve only seen the films and have never read the books. I’m not really a big Twilight fan, but I really like Victoria/Charlie. Maybe that’s a bit strange, but oh well, I guess. Anyway, I’m really happy that someone else wrote a story about them! :-)
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I know Twi is from Bella's perspective, and she wasn't with Charlie for so many years, but SM portrays him as such an asexual being, you know?

I enjoyed this a lot. It's maybe a little scary that she didn't really question going somewhere with a stranger, but I'm glad she did ;)
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
So I've always avoided reading Charlie fics because the thought of him having... relations... kind of creeps me out. But this was really well written and I enjoyed it!

The attraction was very believable and I wasn't weirded out once... Although I DID halfway expect Victoria to turn all evil and try to drain Charlie. I know she was human, but I'm just so used to her being a crazy vamp! LOL!

Good job!