Reviews for The Demon of Butcher Bay
jerome16 chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Sweet
SkynardTLB chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Not bad at all just curious of where ur planning on doing with the next chapter or story.
bb-san chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
This is a great story my friend. I wish you would finish this one day. Keep writing you have a gift for it.
Xinoch chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
plz plz plz plz plz update this one again soon, lol. Renegade was great, but this one, I dunno what it is, but my brain is like "Gimme Gimme Gimme" I love Riddick stories, and Naruto itself is my fave anime ever, combining the two makes you a god to me.
Celtic-Moon-Wolf chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
An interesting chapter, can't wait to see how you develop Ryuu/Naruto more
hiNAru Aburame chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
Hi!

And... interesting... and... i like it... and... i hope you continue... sometime... soon... ?... please?...

Greetings! n_n
green eyed typhoon chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
its really good as always, but maybe you wana put it in a naruto/riddick crossover? definitely get more traffic for your story, anyway its looking good
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Thanks for writing a Riddick-Naruto crossover! I do so dearly love them, but they are far too rare... sniff.

I can't wait for your next chapter update!
kyuubirules chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
kyuubis chakra got sealed?man doesnt it fuck his chakra control up? good story by the way
deathhides chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
really good
DMSeth chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
while i realize that you have not touched this fic since august last year, i would very much like to see this story continue. i would like to see how the characters develope from what you started them at and see what adventures await our hero/heroine.

please keep this fic going!
7maxdang28-sama chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
ok, i decided to read your other work and i found something out...THIS...MIGHT BE...JUST AS GOOD...AS RENEGADE! damn it! lol its a bad thing b/c now i want you to update this one but if you do, you'll have less time to update renegade! argh! lol but anyways, this is a very good cross over and i would love to see more of this in the future. A creative and very very entertaining mix.
reven228 chapter 8 . 10/13/2010
Dude, Ryun/naruto needs to pull some reddick moves on the ROOT teams. Try the "I'll kill you with this cup" scene or the "are you scared of the dark" scene. If you don't know about these scenes then I'll explain a little. The 'kill you wity a cup' is when reddick was approached my three men trying to mug/kill him. Reddickshowed no emotion, but promised them that is they tried anything, thathe would kill them with the metal cup he was drinking out if. Reddick placed the metal cup on a stone and began to walk away. Yet the leader of te group didn't lissen and reddick turned around, smashed the cup on the stone (breaking it) and stabbed the guy in the heart (then he twisted it). The 'afraid of the dark' is where reddick was about to be ambushed while he was looking at somthig in the candle light. When they approached him, he turned around, and said "are you afraid of the dark?" then put the candles out with his bear hands. I think yu know what happens to the ambushers? Anyway, jeep up the updates and good luck.
Vilkath chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
I have to agree with a lot of other reviews in saying WTF happend to this story? It's almost like the first four chapters or so are completely different story than the last four. Was there a long pause in updates? Did the author forget what their character was? Ryuu from butchers bay and the 'Naruto' who turned up since his escape are two different people. He suddenly forgot just about everything he ever learned and the response of 'I'm the author I can do what ever I want' isn't very comforting. Sure it's true but it does not make it right or logical in any way.
Vilkath chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
I have to say the heavy hand of plot stinks over the recent chapters. First off Naruto did something overly stupid and got caught for no valid reason. Then he suddenly got a convious and gave himself up to scum for nearly no reason, and gave up another secret under a very stupid action. Then he gets caught, doesn't really escape blah blah.

After reading three or four chapters of how awesome Naruto's training wase, how it was all about true stealth and the life of a ninja and not the flashy techniques canon is known for 'Ryuu' has done crap since he escaped from prison. For all his hard life and harsh trianing he's getting owned all the time and acting like a complete and utter moron. He couldn't even kill two drunk chunin distracted raping a women without being seen. He couldn't avoid a bounty hunter when no one knew what he looked like, he couldn't kill said bounty hunter when a few children were put up to danger. He couldn't just escape from a soft village like Kohona. Sasuke escaped the place as a freaking genin, Kabuto at high chunin to low jounin in skills slaughtered his way out with ease.

Simply put this version of Naruto at age 15, basicaly post time skip has come to be a rather large disapointment. For all his training, all his talk and all the build up he has failed to really perform. Not to mention he's back in a village that he should hate for all reason just because it's convient for the author to follow a canon setting.