Reviews for The Demon of Butcher Bay
LordHatredX chapter 8 . 2/19
To bad there hasn't been update in long time I liked story

! ! !
murasakibar8 chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
one of the few crossovers of this two stories that i like shame you never finished
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
So being a faggot automatically makes you a monster...seems legit.
jerome16 chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
Sweet
SkynardTLB chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Not bad at all just curious of where ur planning on doing with the next chapter or story.
bb-san chapter 8 . 11/4/2013
This is a great story my friend. I wish you would finish this one day. Keep writing you have a gift for it.
Xinoch chapter 8 . 7/6/2011
plz plz plz plz plz update this one again soon, lol. Renegade was great, but this one, I dunno what it is, but my brain is like "Gimme Gimme Gimme" I love Riddick stories, and Naruto itself is my fave anime ever, combining the two makes you a god to me.
Celtic-Moon-Wolf chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
An interesting chapter, can't wait to see how you develop Ryuu/Naruto more
hiNAru Aburame chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
Hi!

And... interesting... and... i like it... and... i hope you continue... sometime... soon... ?... please?...

Greetings! n_n
green eyed typhoon chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
its really good as always, but maybe you wana put it in a naruto/riddick crossover? definitely get more traffic for your story, anyway its looking good
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 3/1/2011
Thanks for writing a Riddick-Naruto crossover! I do so dearly love them, but they are far too rare... sniff.

I can't wait for your next chapter update!
kyuubirules chapter 6 . 2/26/2011
kyuubis chakra got sealed?man doesnt it fuck his chakra control up? good story by the way
deathhides chapter 8 . 2/20/2011
really good
DMSeth chapter 8 . 2/4/2011
while i realize that you have not touched this fic since august last year, i would very much like to see this story continue. i would like to see how the characters develope from what you started them at and see what adventures await our hero/heroine.

please keep this fic going!
7maxdang28-sama chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
ok, i decided to read your other work and i found something out...THIS...MIGHT BE...JUST AS GOOD...AS RENEGADE! damn it! lol its a bad thing b/c now i want you to update this one but if you do, you'll have less time to update renegade! argh! lol but anyways, this is a very good cross over and i would love to see more of this in the future. A creative and very very entertaining mix.