Reviews for From Harvest to the Ark
Guest chapter 101 . 10/30/2016
Damn damn damn damn damn! What an emotional roller coaster!
Guest chapter 63 . 10/30/2016
Well dammit. I was hoping for a slight divergence from canon here but oh well.
Guest chapter 58 . 10/29/2016
I wish to ask why after so many years of war weapons and armour have not been upgraded? Like seriously 28 years of war, 14 of those in special forces and Alley doesn't have a bettee sniper? The UNSC hasn't made better ships?
Guest chapter 47 . 10/29/2016
Is that spartan alex in the making? Ooooh.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/29/2016
How does no one have heavy weapons in a whole squad when they suspect the covenant are on the planet? It sounds like a stupid rookie mistake that people who fought for "10 years" shouldn't make.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
Great story I just hope that a few of the weapons get upgraded. I mean 10 years in a war and the marines have the same guns? Great story so far though.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/26/2016
Brilliant story, read this a long while ago and decided to come back to re read it, but there is one other story that i enjoyed a lot more than this which would be the story "the life" by casquis, and you should really give it a go. Who knows one day you 2 might end up writing together
Daddymoopoo chapter 101 . 5/28/2016
Just so you know, it's 1600 meters to a mile, so 1500 meters is not more than a mile. Great story anyway, it was really easy to connect to Garris.
Ronden Kiagre chapter 101 . 4/8/2016
I just finished powering through this whole thing in two days, and I gotta say I loved it. My only real complaint is that you kinda missed an opportunity for a reunion with Sergeant Johnson on instalation 04, but in general it was pretty amazing.
A guy chapter 101 . 3/4/2016
...it must be said: You Mr. Author are one of the best I have ever seen on this site. This story is a bloody masterpiece.

I really like it.
Spartan Jameson Locke chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Absolutely brilliant. This is the best fanfiction I've read so far. It's most probably the best piece of literature I've read so far. Your story is so perfectly written and articulated that it fits within the bounds of the actual halo universe without interfering and causing inconsistencies with it. Therefore i am officially declaring Garris' story, the Great War veteran's tales from Harvest to the Ark, to be halo canon.

Well done.

I am curious though, what's the Israeli Master Sargeant's name, the one who did not get a chance to return to his homeland, The State of Israel?
NewWorldFiction chapter 101 . 9/22/2015
10/10. Should've been canon, and ultimately my most favorite story in the halo section and in Fanfiction overall. It captured every moment precisely. This story was perfect.
ruiiji chapter 101 . 9/12/2015
why isnt this a book? you sir managed to do what only one author barely managed to do, and that is crying for more than 30 minutes. Oh and before o forget I hope you will get around to ellaborate on the kidnapping otherwise I might just commit mass genocide on some ants p.s:apologies for my previous review I accidentally typed that and my phone decided to send it p.s.s: not the best review I know but its my first time actually reviewing something
ruiiji chapter 48 . 9/7/2015
k
Vates159 chapter 101 . 8/14/2015
I absolutely loved this story! It was such a privledge to read! I'm sure I'll be coming back to read it again for years to come.