Reviews for From Harvest to the Ark
NewWorldFiction chapter 101 . 9/22
10/10. Should've been canon, and ultimately my most favorite story in the halo section and in Fanfiction overall. It captured every moment precisely. This story was perfect.
ruiiji chapter 101 . 9/12
why isnt this a book? you sir managed to do what only one author barely managed to do, and that is crying for more than 30 minutes. Oh and before o forget I hope you will get around to ellaborate on the kidnapping otherwise I might just commit mass genocide on some ants p.s:apologies for my previous review I accidentally typed that and my phone decided to send it p.s.s: not the best review I know but its my first time actually reviewing something
ruiiji chapter 48 . 9/7
Vates159 chapter 101 . 8/14
I absolutely loved this story! It was such a privledge to read! I'm sure I'll be coming back to read it again for years to come.
I honestly have to say I that I am mad that I read this book as my first for this website. Every book I read will be lacking Alley "Scar" Garris and I am not happy about it.

Over all this book is amazing. I flew through it because I couldn't put it down. This poor man faced so much. I will try and read your other stuff, maybe other people's but it will not be the story of Alley Garris.
2 lazy to login chapter 101 . 7/24
Dude. This isnt even fanfiction anymore, this is a frikkin book. It's great!
JLake4 chapter 101 . 2/27
Excellent story, all around. I can honestly say I have never read a better story on this website- chapter after chapter went by like a breeze. The story of Alley Garris and his struggle to survive the Human-Covenant War is truly riveting.

Sadly, 101 chapters passed by very fast, or so it felt. I look forward to reading some of the author's other works.

Wow. I loved it. Better than some cannon books out there.
cannonfodder43 chapter 101 . 12/24/2014
So I mean't to try and put up more reviews for certain chapters by Christmas but seeing that I failed, I will say everything now. I remember finishing rereading this earlier in the year and feeling so touched that it made my feelings of insignificance brought about by my currently on going existential depression worse. That is how engrossing, touching and deep this story was and still is to me.

Your description of Garris's emotions, feelings and philosophy particularly after Sophie's death are some of the most beautiful and deep things I have ever read in stories.

While Sophie's death and Garris's realization that Sam is his daughter are the most emotional parts of this story, there are simply too many others to list as well.

This story and many others that exist on this site go above being fan fiction and are canon in my heart. I wish the games could match and bring to life what you create and continue to make.

It could have been slightly longer in my opinion and it does have some slight technical quibbles but it gets a 10/10 as one of the best stories I have ever read.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and that 2015 goes very well for you.
cannonfodder43 chapter 68 . 12/24/2014
This is one of the most touching and tragic parts of the story and of all your stories for that matter.
cannonfodder43 chapter 61 . 12/23/2014
I wish the Marines fought this well in game.
cannonfodder43 chapter 60 . 12/22/2014
36 long, long hours.
cannonfodder43 chapter 59 . 12/22/2014
Back to the 9th in order to get off Reach, how the times have changed.
cannonfodder43 chapter 58 . 12/21/2014
Your description of the ruins of New Alexandria is simply stunning and beyond words. The imagery that this projects would make a great painting.
cannonfodder43 chapter 56 . 12/21/2014
"The more things change, the more they stay the same" So very true.