Reviews for Beloved Helpless
fantsyfreak chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
There has to be a reason Stein isn't telling anyone... who is he trying to protect?
Namara Jane Knight chapter 14 . 12/19/2014
Please tell me you still have the last chapter somewhere? Or can tell me how it ends?
I noticed this hasn't been updated since 2011.
I have sobbed, cried, wailed, thrown my phone across the room while reading this. I've become so emotionally invested in this story it isn't even funny.
I have to know what happens. Don't tell me this is abandoned one chapter before the end. Please.
For the love of all that's still good in this world don't let this be it!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
Ahh I just saw the update on your profile that this is going to be finished! I've reread this fic multiple times and have tried to imagine how it would have ended but I'm sure whatever you come up with will be a thousand times better, your writing's so good! I'm really, really looking forward to seeing this completed; thank you so much for coming back to finish it!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Really loving how bad ass Patty is. Ughhhh this is my favorite soul eater fanfiction- to let it go unfinished would be a tragedy.

What happens to troika? Will Black Star admit to his wrong doings? I'm really looking forward to the students going to war with the witches again... Also there's the need for some closure between kid and Liz... This AU has brought tears to my eyes!

I know you love to create playlists that coincide with each chapter... One song i adore- and listen to quite often when I'm writing- is Aphelion by Jesper Kyd. Perhaps it will help you too.

You are an extraordinary and thoughtful writer, and I believe chapter 15 will be, at the very least, equally extraordinary.
HipsterL chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
nopenopenopenope you will NOT stop this story one chapter short of it's conclusion! It was too awesome to end like that!
StephyLyanne chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
This story is amazing. It broke my heart so many times, but I loved every minute of it. Please finish it. This story is way to good to just be left unfinished.
Professor Maka chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
So I only just heard about this and finally read it and holy rip out my heart and stomp it to pieces! This is beautifully executed, and I am so glad to know you are working on the ending. I love the characterizations and the UA you create is heartwrenching. Fantastic.
khaleesimaka chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
This fic is really good so far. What you're doing with Tsubaki and Black Star is wonderful even though it breaks my heart. This chapter was great. I think you got Black Star down perfectly.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/24/2014
Oh my goodness goshness, this is without a doubt one of the best SE fanfics I have ever read holy fudge. Seriously I just love fics that examine the world SE is set in, like how our world and government and morals would tie into the supernatural one of SE, so it was just really awesome to see your interpretation of that. Especially when it's a darker one that involves stuff like racism and the black-market capturing and dealing of weapons like wow that's horrible but it's so interesting as a headcanon and story plot. The whole plot of this entire fic is amazingly unique despite not being that much of an AU, and the way you've written all the characters is incredibly well done and powerful.

I'm really upset to see that this hasn't been updated in a few years despite the next chapter supposedly being the last, but whatever the reason for that may be at least I've gotten to enjoy reading this fic up to this point these past few days. It would be incredible if this were to be finished, but if that's not going to happen that's understandable. Regardless, I've absolutely loved reading this fic; it's given me quite a few new thoughts and headcanons for the SE universe and been an incredible source of entertainment. :)
rye chapter 14 . 9/1/2014
I am so sad! You even said that the next chapter would be the last and it hasn't been updated in so long! I understand that people get busy and fanfics are definitely not a top priority for everyone so it's understandable. I just would like to show my appreciation for such a well written plot fic with so much good writing and plot twists and characterization and everything!
So thank you for sharing your writing with us! I'm sad it isn't completed but it's been a privilege to read this anyways!
MossiStone chapter 14 . 4/20/2014
SUCH
A
FUCKING
CLIFFHANGER
THIS IS TEN TIMES WORSE THAN MARK OF AHTENA AND HOUSE OF HADES COMBINED AND MULTIPLIED BY TEN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK LIKE NO NO NO NOPE PLEASE PLEASELPLEAPSLEPELAPSPLEPALLSPLAPLPELEPLEPLASEAPLSPLELAPPSLAPSLEPLPLAPLSEPLASPEPLEASASEEE CONTINUE ORORORORORORORORORORWRITEASQUEALORSOMETHINGBECAUSEI'MGOINGTOSHRIVELUPANDDIEFROMNEVERKNOWINGWHATBAOUTSOULWHATABOUTTSUBAKIWHATABOUTKIDJESUSCHRISTI'MJOKINGONMYOWNTEARSRIGHTNOWIJUSTICAN'TICANNOTICAN'TEVEN
*explodes*
ranchdiip chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
*slowly rocks back and forth as soul shatters into a million teeny tiny pieces that pierces heart with all the force of a Nascar racer whilst crying away every tear humanly possible and then some*
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN HIT YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH A METAL BASEBALL BAT
WHY WHY WHYWHWYWHWYWHWHWHYWHWYWHYWYHWYWHHWYWHWYYHWHWHWYWHY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU BASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD?!
ranchdiip chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
I
Just
I
Oh my God
I can't
I just
There aren't any words to describe how horribly heartbroken I feel right now like
And I was listening to Already Over by RED, too
Jesus F. Christ
Are you a spawn of Satan or Satan himself
Guest chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
This story made me cry when liz died and soul died. I wonder what would happen to tge rest. It made it feel like it was real I could feel their emotions. PLEASE UPDATE U HAVD ALMOST 2 or 4 years without updating this story!
280 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »