Reviews for Sarah vs The Psych Department
Nomadic Nerd chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
Great Story! I haven't laughed at a FF story like I did for this one, well ever! I see that you wrote it four years ago. It is so sad how many good writers stop writing. There are some episodes that I'd love to hear Sarah's thoughts. Well I hope you at least still get these reviews. Thanks for sharing this!
Doc in Oz chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Very likely, the most honest Sarah POV ever. Love it.
jagged1 chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
LOL! Please keep it up - it's terrific! Thanks.
jagged1 chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
Thanks for continuing this - its freaking hilarious! Especially her perspective on Casey -lol- thanks!
Andree AC chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
update please, I love this story
BaneLupine chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice i enjoy your work it has this lovely i don;t give a fuck quality but charah? I like her bitchy though and how she really is
BaneLupine chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
I love the whole bitch Sarah because I hate her because she plays around with Chuck too much

I love the whole Bridget Jones thing too

Please write morE

OR WRITE ONES FOR OTHER CHARACTERS LIKE CASEY OR CHUCK OR AWESOME but that would be a page and half of the word awesome.
BaneLupine chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Good concept

AWESOME FOLLOW THROUGH
flash2007 chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
This is great, a real riot. Keep it up...
chucksara4ever chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
I completely understand how writing that would be cathartic for you. Well written and very funny liked that you have her implying feelings for Chuck so early on as we now know she started to fall for him in the pilot.
zipfe chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
haha genius. want more :D
jinxed97 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Nice chapter...enjoyed her vent of her uniform, look forward to hearing more about what she thinks of Chuck.
Mike88 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Great story! Please keep updating. Although I don't think Sarah is that aggressive its a great idea!
Tynianrex chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Man, this Sarah got quite the mouth. Not Canon, but I love it!
BDaddyDL chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
this is such an amazing idea. I really like how you are slowly showing how Chuck is getting to her. Cant wait for Chapter 4