Reviews for Love's Labour's (King and Lionheart)
This is such an amazing story. Well-written, emotionally gripping, excellent plot line. I will be on tenterhooks until you finish it. It sounds like it's very near the end, so hopefully you'll be able to find some time to continue. I will be waiting! Best of luck with your work and situation.
celine997 chapter 24 . 10/13
Yes! An update! XD Poor Aizen
clio1111 chapter 24 . 10/12
Oh, come on! Sosuke better take care of those bastards soon! Specially that scorpion that dares to call him son. Hope 4 more soon.
BleachIchi15 chapter 24 . 10/12
Oh damn.. Shit just hit the fan . What will happen with Ichigo?! What kind of torture will they put him through? So, Aaroniero looks like Kaien. I wonder if in your story there will be any relation between him and Ichigo.
Anyway I enjoyed the new chapter. To the topic of when there will be a new chapter.. just take all the time you want and need. When you write day in day out for your job and to learn a language I can understand you sometimes need a break from it. Because writing must also stay as something you enjoy doing, stay as a hobby and where you can relax yourself in. But if you write constantly then the fun, your inspiration and motivation will go away and it will turn in a tedious task. So take all the time you need, as long as you keep enjoying writing!
Ps I am really curious wich language you need to learn :P Not that it is my place to know. It just my daily curiosity speaking again xD.
Oh, wow! What happens next? I love this story!
Nova Gloriosa chapter 23 . 5/26
First of all, let me congratulate you on a job well done with this story! I don't think there is anything about it that I don't love. I started reading it last night after work, and I've been trying to read it all day while at work (not an easy feat), and now it's almost 1am, and I've gone through every chapter and I'm positively yearning for more.

I don't usually read slash fics at all. The ones I usually encounter are badly written, and, just to put it very plainly, they aren't my type of reading (not that I don't support it; I've got a few gay friends. As a matter fact, one of them shares a birthday with Aizen!). But, every once in awhile, one catches my eye, and I'm so very glad yours did. This is one of the best romance stories with Aizen that I've ever encountered. You've managed to keep him (and everyone else!) wonderfully in character while giving him those human emotions that I wish we got to see more of the in manga.

The way you've blended the elements and characters of Bleach into an alternate, real world universe is very believable and clever. The Gotei being a weapons manufacturer, the divisions being clubs, kido being a drug... very well done.

I love that Shinji is Aizen's one good friend. There's just something about that that makes me laugh and smile when I read their scenes. Except for the ones in the past few chapters... I'm on the edge of my seat, I tell you!

And I have to admit, I was half expecting Aizen's father to be a character already in the Bleach universe, but I was pleasantly surprised and glad that you made him an original character.

The scene I think I'm anticipating the most right now is when Ichigo tells Aizen that he can see spirits, and that he's noticed Momo for a long time now. I think that would just be a lovely scene. I know Aizen isn't the overly emotional type, but I just have this vision of him begrudgingly letting a few tears fall when Ichigo tells him that Momo likes the lilies. I think that would be so precious. But you're the author, and I'm know I'll love what you write :]

Before I sign this off, when I was reading from Chapter 15 and up after I got home from work, I was listening to a band called Mumford and Sons, and I think a lot of their music fits this story, as well Aizen and Ichigo's relationship. Have you heard of them?

Good luck writing, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
MM08 chapter 23 . 5/19
I'm glad Urahara was not oblivious to what was happening. Our leading men were really pushing it sometimes with their later romp locations.

Also, more Ryuunosuke please he's fabulous. Looking forward to seeing where everything's headed.
Sariniste chapter 23 . 5/13
Great chapter! Keep going. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Not a bad read so far but im pretty sure you can't get detention in college
Isena chapter 22 . 4/25
I am really, REALLY glad that you decided to continue this story after the long hiatus. It is amazingly written and everyone is in character. I am left in awe by the way you describe emotions - they grab you by the throat and slam you on the ground. Keep up the great work
Sariniste chapter 22 . 4/24
Wow! This story is so amazing. It's one of the best Aizen/Ichigo fanfics I've read in a very long time. :D I can't believe it has so few reviews.

The descriptions of every single interaction are beautifully done; there is tension in every detail of the confrontation between Ichigo and Gin, in the words you choose to portray the fight.

I've been wondering for some time who Aizen's father was, and was expecting him to be another Bleach character, but you outdid yourself with the description of this man. Brilliant. "Turning the clock forward 25 years, a vision into some kind of warped future."

I truly love the confrontation between him and Ichigo. You have created superb drama here and I am on the edge of my seat as to what will happen next. Please update soon.

I'm also going to publicize this story in the Aizen/Ichigo fanclub on another site. :)
At last the confrontation! Can't wait.
Oh no! Run, Ichigo!

I thought this was going to be a smutty fic (and you didn't disappoint there!) but I'm loving the intrigue. Very nice!
MM08 chapter 19 . 3/31
I'm thrilled to see you're back in action. It sounds like you might have actually been to Kawaguchiko but you didn't mention the swan boats so I dunno :P Love that they had some time to move forward with the relationship before the inevitable crisis arose. I still think Aizen could have communicated his situation a little better to Ichigo, but at the same time I can sort of understand Ichigo's frustration.
jusa18 chapter 19 . 3/29
Good chapter. Ichimaru, better make sure you don't meet Ichigo anytime soon! And Sousuke, take a breath, and chill out.