Reviews for Love's Labours (King and Lionheart)
oblivion9032 chapter 25 . 1/18
This fic is amazing!
Animeisthecoolest chapter 25 . 1/8
Omg I love this story I hope u update it soon ! I can't wait !
Guest chapter 25 . 11/28/2016
Great fanfic, update sometimes, if you can? :)
xOphiuchusx chapter 25 . 8/31/2016
Please continue! I love it!
Sariniste chapter 25 . 6/28/2016
Wow! I was so happy to see this update. Feels like it's been forever, but I love this story. It was a pleasure to reread several chapters to catch up again. Please do keep going; you write so well and this story is the perfect blend between external action and internal character development. I can't wait to see Aizen's plan.
clio1111 chapter 25 . 6/28/2016
And the plot thickens. So Ryu the sadist has an interest in the occult? Interesting. Hope 4 more soon.
BleachIchi15 chapter 25 . 6/27/2016
Great chapter again! It was great to see a update off this story. Ichigo awaits a lot of pain and angst I think. But he is strong so he will eventually pull thru it. Ukitake! Even I as a reader felt more at ease when he entered the scène. He's just so trustworthy. I wonder what theybdid to his leg and why they did it in the first place.
I can't wait to know what Aizen plan will be! And hoping to see more increadible abilities of Ichigo!
Eldar-Melda chapter 25 . 6/27/2016
Great chapter!

Ryu got what he earns by wanting to keep Ichigo close to him. I am gald he got really hurt this time. I hope for more!

Great to see some people betraying Sosuke's father for Sosuke. It's great! I am glad some people are at their side.

The last part in great, of course Ukitake would help Sosuke to get his lover back to him. I just can't wait for the future fight.

On a side note, the phone number for police in Japan is 110 after a quick research.

Bye!
Ackilee chapter 24 . 6/20/2016
Oh my freaking God !please dear author continue this fic cause it's pure drug : I'm so addicted ! I devoured all the actual chapters in like 3-4days ! And I was left so horrified when I realized I read all the chapters I wanna know what's gonna happen to Ichigo and our lovely Aizen so(n)suke xD I already read your fic some time ago and fell for it at the time but I forgot how great it was !and now I'm back at it and so waiting for an update !

With all my love and support cause I know you have a life on the other side

Fighting !
Guest chapter 6 . 1/15/2016
Aizen got to fulfill that little fantasy of his later on ;)
noven chapter 24 . 12/2/2015
oh myyyyyy~! it's fantastic! awesome!
You did an amazing work!
akh, it's just soooooooooo sad it have to end here. Aisshhh, it's not enough. I mean, damn, it's getting more exciting and then you end the chapter here. One side i want to curse you but on other hand i want to praise you, giving a great job to end on great timing.
but, overall, despite everything, I really love your work
Hope you'll update soooon~ (impatient)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/14/2015
This is such an amazing story. Well-written, emotionally gripping, excellent plot line. I will be on tenterhooks until you finish it. It sounds like it's very near the end, so hopefully you'll be able to find some time to continue. I will be waiting! Best of luck with your work and situation.
celine997 chapter 24 . 10/13/2015
Yes! An update! XD Poor Aizen
clio1111 chapter 24 . 10/12/2015
Oh, come on! Sosuke better take care of those bastards soon! Specially that scorpion that dares to call him son. Hope 4 more soon.
BleachIchi15 chapter 24 . 10/12/2015
Oh damn.. Shit just hit the fan . What will happen with Ichigo?! What kind of torture will they put him through? So, Aaroniero looks like Kaien. I wonder if in your story there will be any relation between him and Ichigo.
Anyway I enjoyed the new chapter. To the topic of when there will be a new chapter.. just take all the time you want and need. When you write day in day out for your job and to learn a language I can understand you sometimes need a break from it. Because writing must also stay as something you enjoy doing, stay as a hobby and where you can relax yourself in. But if you write constantly then the fun, your inspiration and motivation will go away and it will turn in a tedious task. So take all the time you need, as long as you keep enjoying writing!
Ps I am really curious wich language you need to learn :P Not that it is my place to know. It just my daily curiosity speaking again xD.