Reviews for Demons
Guest chapter 33 . 5/16/2014
I'm reading all your burn notice stories. Julieta
Guest chapter 26 . 5/16/2014
Are you forgetting Sam can give Michael blood? He knows the techniques and their blood s are compatible
Guest chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Sorry, Mile is too heavy for Ms. Sam to carry him upstairs .
ariesrobin chapter 33 . 8/9/2011
So much action, drama and angst! And I cant believe that Maddy is sick! Now I have to jump to the 3d part (though reading this portion of your tri had not paying attention and I over cooked dinner... oops!) Great read so far!
i luv ewansmile chapter 33 . 1/13/2011
Awesome story.
purdys pal chapter 33 . 8/18/2010
just finished demons you certainly put michael through a lot but i must admit i end up feeling more sorry for the other characters that have to deal with all the fall out. i'd like to read more about the suicide attempt and the reasons for it i could imagine michael taking that route easily. thank you for keeping me entertained.
Helluo Librorum chapter 33 . 6/20/2010
My head is literally spinning with everything going on! I'm glad that Samantha is out of the picture because I wasn't all that hot over the idea of her and Michael together in the first place, but now Fi's had enough and I'm TERRIFIED of poor Mikey being alone! And MADDIE? HOW COULD YOU? LOL jk

Off to read summore ... The Devil Herself, right?

~~*HL
Nikolaos chapter 33 . 6/18/2010
Hi, I loved this storey more than the first. Much more gritty! Can't wait for the next.
bcmom chapter 33 . 6/17/2010
Fantastic story :) what an ending. wow. Great stuff. thank you so much.
livinlife2thefullest chapter 33 . 6/17/2010
WHOA! after i read the last few chapters i was seriously just staring at my computer trying to put together everything from chapter one of Monsters to the epilouge of Demons. This has been great so far I CANT WAIT TILL SATURDAY (someone needs to envent a time machiene)anyways GREAT story keep it goin!
Keiko Reine Frost chapter 33 . 6/17/2010
Ohh, brilliant!

This chapter had quite a bit of repetition on Fi's part, eh? I liked it. I delved into the paragraphs where she was expressing her feelings. While it's not as canon-y as, well, canon, it was good to read and left me staring blankly at the calendar in wishes that it were Saturday.

I'm gonna get this out right now: I absolutely love the name of the trilogy! Very creative, and has a great Burn Notice feel to it (especially after the episode Devil You Know, heh-heh). I can't wait until The Devil Herself is posted!

Like I've mentioned, I review each chapter to stories that I Really like. And this happens to rock, so...I'm reviewing. Keep writing!

-Vendetta
lovedietcoke chapter 33 . 6/17/2010
Briar, I loved this, no, I LOVED THIS! I have always wondered why a strong independent character allows herself to be humiliated by Michael time and time again. It's like you read my mind! Finally, Fiona will make Michael face his feelings for her. Spy or no spy, it's time to man up!

As for the entire story, wow! what a wild ride. I was constantly surprised. And I loved how you tied up everything at the end. One thing, did I miss it, or did you explain the ninjas and jaguars? Either way, you have really entertained me and got my summer off to a great start!
lovedietcoke chapter 32 . 6/16/2010
OOOhhh noooo! I wish I hadn't check this site right before I went to bed! I also had completely forgotten the beginning of the story, Briar! Now I am soooo sad. Please don't kill Maddie off, I won't be able to take it(but I love how supportive Michael is being.)

Kudos to you for winding back around and tying up all the elements of your story. I am so excited to read the epilogue!
Keiko Reine Frost chapter 32 . 6/16/2010
(Me): *unconscious on floor*

(1): *while impatiently fanning me to wake up* I don't get paid enough.

(2): She had a lot to wrap her head around.

(Me): *still asleep* lung cancer...perfect idea...poor Maddy...

(1): Is she waking up?

(2): No, just talking in her sleep again.

(Me): *muttering* it'd be perfect canon...didn't see it coming...suspected some...was wrong. Never tho...

(2): She's still in shock. I know how much she loved this turn of events.

(Me): *screaming subconsciously* Sequel? Sequel?

(1): She's been saying that since the A/N note at the beginning. *glares down at unconscious form* Is she gonna wake up soon? My arms are getting tired.

(2): It was in your job description.

(1): In the fine print!

(Me): *secretly awake* Keep fanning...slave...

(1): *angrily throws down fans*

Okay, so Maddy has lung cancer. Give me one moment.

*turns around and shrieks an ear-piercing scream into paper bag*

That would be, like, the Perfect canon idea for this new season. I mean, she smokes like crazy, and now...should I feel guilty by saying I didn't notice that she wasn't smoking in earlier chapters? And now the question that's been trembling on my fingertips since I began this review:

Will there be a sequel to Demons? Will it have a really cool name like-like, um, Ghosts or something?

(1): Ghosts?

(Me): *defensively* You never know!

Gah, you wrote this quickly. I can't believe there's only an epilogue left! Keep writing!

-Vendetta