Reviews for Coffee House
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
Aaaaahhh! The fan girl in me is screaming right now XD thankyou so much for writing! It was wonderful! And I loved how you had this set before a bunch of key points for everyone. Like Michael meeting with Gilroy and Shawn about to go see the Hitchcock films before Mr. Yin Presents... I loved it!
Loki's Lover chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
REiO-LoV3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011

i loved the banter between the characters...especially between Michael Weston and Tony Stark! keep up the good work! ]
Mistress of the Rose chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Lol too cool! Loved it!
Brit chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I liked the little nods (that I got at least) to the shows/movies like The Doctor and Rose being there before the Doctor Dances episode and then with Tony wanting to go see Iron Man or when Obi-Wan said about Anakin being alone with Padme made me lol so much because maybe that's how she did get pregnant as Obi-Wan just buggers off occasionally?

I wish was in this tho, aww, but you had Michael down for sure!
Groovy82 chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Wow cool story, I liked it.

congradulations on your 100th story.
Olafur Neal chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
That was really great to read. It gave me the feeling that all these characters just gather at this universal water cooler and catch up on their lives.
Crazy Computer's Vendetta chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Oops...just noticed this story's Complete. Never mind about the second chapter! Still really funny, though!

Keiko Reine Frost chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Well, I don't know Ninth Doctor, Daniel, Rose Tyler, Vala Mal Doran, or Jacob Black. But since you have Shawn, Michael, Tony, and Obi-Wan with their supporting cast in here, I'm hooked.

Really funny-and I love the different arguments. Only thing I recommend is in Tony's character-he's as flirtatious as Shawn sometimes, so maybe both of them flirting with Fiona or something in the next chapter? I can just see the expressions Michael and Pepper would make. But its just a suggestion.

Keep writing! Congrats on your 100th fic!