Reviews for Playlist Amour
Hania chapter 32 . 10/13/2016
When is the new update? I love BettyxJughead :D
E chapter 32 . 9/20/2016
This chapter is amazing! Please write more as this is probably the best "Bughead" fanfic I've ever read!
THIS IS AMAZING chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Soooo good!
I love love love this! This is actually the fic that made me ship Betty with Jug. 3333
(I absolutely love the scene where jug and arch get into an argument because jug really calls Archie out on his shit and I love angst. I know you won't update, but that one scene has made me want to write a BettyxJughead fic myself cuz I'm trash.)
Okay love love!
Bocchan832 chapter 32 . 8/5/2016
Wow this was a really good read! I love the build up to Betty and Jughead's relationship and they way you characterized the characters. Everything that you made them do seemed cannon and like what they would have done. I know this hasn't been updated in a long time, but I do hope you'll come back to this some day. Thanks for such a good read and for giving this ship a great fanfic to represent it!
beneath the stars chapter 2 . 8/3/2016
Although that last bit is ADORABLE I gotta say I love: Jughead smirked at the irritable flush covering her face and neck as he handed her a fry from his tray.

Juggie sharing food? Unheard of. But he'll share with Betty to help her feel better! Swoon.
beneath the stars chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Rerererererereading this because I miss this fix and love it

Favorite line: "And, another perk to morning walks . . ."
lyppiebrazhai chapter 32 . 6/15/2016
Love it, ur an amazing writer, and I especially love the veronica and betty scenes , maybe a jealous jughead for the next one?
Guest chapter 32 . 5/20/2016
More updates! PLEASE!
Yay chapter 14 . 3/25/2016
YES! You spun this so well - I've done nothing but sighed and swooned and fretted for them and now - now I'm just so happy!
You're a brilliant writer - thank you for sharing your talent with us on this fantastic pairing and story!
mistycalypso chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
You are by far one of the best writers I have read on here. You give the characters reason behind what they do, give the story actual weight, and make things seem plausible. I couldn't stop reading the chapters and when I hit the last chapter published I threw a mini-fit from wanting more! Please continue writing!
BugheadFan chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I love this story so much that I've probably read it more than 5 times now! And my user name is because of this story. :) Just so sad that it's been discontinued. :(

I think I'm going to try my hand at writing a sequel to this. I just hate to see it end just like that. I hope you don't mind. :)
Guest chapter 32 . 11/12/2015
Wait! You can't just stop writing this story! You haven't even added the smut yet!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/2/2015
I love this story so much! I wish this could've been continued. I need more JugheadXBetty in my life!
Terri Cobb chapter 32 . 10/30/2015
I wish you would write more to this story I really like it
toastea chapter 32 . 9/21/2015
Oh wow. This is some good stuff. Please update soon! I can't bear the thought of this getting abandoned.