Reviews for Playlist Amour
Enraptured chapter 32 . 5/29
I am absolutely enraptured to the fullest degree! Please continue this story. Everyone is perfectly in character. When you can, please continue; all of your fans will be pleased.
I really love this story, it's amazing. I love Jughead and Betty together, and I hate how this hasn't been updated in 2 years.

Thank you so much for writing this piece, I loved it.
Unfortunately I'm reading this at school as I wait for my class to start or I'd sign in and leave you a much better review. It's prolly been years since you thought of this fanfic but oh I love this story! Love it! I'm so happy to have found it. Your characterization is sublime and this story is just perfect. While I'm sad to see it's not complete and Archie and JUg are still fighting, your writing is so satisfying in every chapter that even without an ending I feel very content. I am signing this with my penname, so that if you do have a conclusion or ever pick this up again-please send me a line! This story had kept my smiling as I muddled through this crazy week and I can't wait to retread it. -KazimaKuwabara
chr1steh chapter 7 . 4/7
He calls her SUNSHINE, I love it so much.
chr1steh chapter 1 . 4/7
I love how this starts - Betty is confident and affable and loveable and full of love for the people around her and JUGHEAD IS A SECRET COOL CALM COLLECTED HOTTIE.
currents chapter 32 . 3/11
I really hope you come back and continue this someday. I never thought I'd see the day that I was sincerely rooting for Jughead and Betty to pull through together, but fanfiction has kind of changed my persoective on all media narratives. This is possibly the best written Jughead/Betty fanfiction in the entire world. You can't say that about a lot of fics, because there's such a large volume and quality can be highly subjective, but because this fandom's so small and your fic manages to stand out on top. I hope you finish this fic, because it's the best one there is and Jughead and Betty deserve to have their story be perfect, at least once. Thanks for writing.
Patricia Starara chapter 15 . 2/1
This chapter wasn't crap
Patricia Starara chapter 10 . 2/1
Short but cute.
Patricia Starara chapter 9 . 2/1
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
khloe chapter 32 . 1/26
im freaking pissed that I had to waste my good 5 days to read such a shitty conclusion. like what the hell. totally blew me off. freaking pissed now. not cool
LENNOM chapter 27 . 1/25
does ooc mean overdosing on orange county
crownJEWEL chapter 15 . 1/24
this chpt wasn't crap I just wish it escalated into something like juggie defending betty and punching a guy
klassifiedtinker chapter 8 . 1/23
oh,so you had time to count the words but not proof read your story. you've got a ton of mistakes honey
kpax925 chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
This is the most amazing fanfic i have ever read, EVER! I got my friend who doesnt even read archie comics into it, that's how amazing it is. I reached out to you on tumblr, asking if you would consider updating and finishing the masterpiece you have started- it would make SO many people happy!:(
Kushio-Chan chapter 32 . 11/1/2014
LOVE IT! This is one of the best Juggie/Betty stories ever written! And am Glad i found it...but why STOP?! You must continue...please? Pretty please? Are you still alive? D: