Reviews for Playlist Amour
Wait! You can't just stop writing this story! You haven't even added the smut yet!
I love this story so much! I wish this could've been continued. I need more JugheadXBetty in my life!
Terri Cobb chapter 32 . 10/30
I wish you would write more to this story I really like it
toastea chapter 32 . 9/21
Oh wow. This is some good stuff. Please update soon! I can't bear the thought of this getting abandoned.
FuN FiFi chapter 32 . 8/30
Jeez...was this fic for real? It's nothing short of amazing! I can't believe that I almost missed it...but then again, I only visit this fandom every few years, so here I am! You've written a marvelous story featuring Betty and Jughead as the main pairing, and I couldn't be happier w/ how you portrayed each character; both are very much in-canon whilst also being a better version of themselves at the same time. Your Jughead in particular was a treat to read, and I think it's because you've kept his quirks more or less the same as in the comics, but you've also made him more likeable imo. He is a genius in his own right, but he's still relatively new and slightly awkward in dealing w/ his hormones, so I was glad to see you didn't change that bit as some writers had done in their fics. It was actually strangely hot to read about his budding romance with Betty, who was also a treat to read in your story. She's always had the potential to be such a strong character who doesn't need someone like Archie to bring her down like he's done in the past. Jughead, on the other hand, proves to be an interesting yang to her yin so to speak. They make a good couple!

Hence I'm really glad that I found your fic; it's one-of-a-kind and I'm blown away by your talent to write such a creative story! I wish you'd update this fic soon...and maybe the next time I visit this fandom, you might actually finish your story! ;-)

Keep up the GREAT work!

P.S. Your other characters were fun to read too, especially Veronica! I also liked your inclusion of Cheryl and Dilton as a couple. They make an oddly cute pair lol :-D
Enraptured chapter 32 . 5/29
I am absolutely enraptured to the fullest degree! Please continue this story. Everyone is perfectly in character. When you can, please continue; all of your fans will be pleased.
I really love this story, it's amazing. I love Jughead and Betty together, and I hate how this hasn't been updated in 2 years.

Thank you so much for writing this piece, I loved it.
Unfortunately I'm reading this at school as I wait for my class to start or I'd sign in and leave you a much better review. It's prolly been years since you thought of this fanfic but oh I love this story! Love it! I'm so happy to have found it. Your characterization is sublime and this story is just perfect. While I'm sad to see it's not complete and Archie and JUg are still fighting, your writing is so satisfying in every chapter that even without an ending I feel very content. I am signing this with my penname, so that if you do have a conclusion or ever pick this up again-please send me a line! This story had kept my smiling as I muddled through this crazy week and I can't wait to retread it. -KazimaKuwabara
chr1steh chapter 7 . 4/7
He calls her SUNSHINE, I love it so much.
chr1steh chapter 1 . 4/7
I love how this starts - Betty is confident and affable and loveable and full of love for the people around her and JUGHEAD IS A SECRET COOL CALM COLLECTED HOTTIE.
currents chapter 32 . 3/11
I really hope you come back and continue this someday. I never thought I'd see the day that I was sincerely rooting for Jughead and Betty to pull through together, but fanfiction has kind of changed my persoective on all media narratives. This is possibly the best written Jughead/Betty fanfiction in the entire world. You can't say that about a lot of fics, because there's such a large volume and quality can be highly subjective, but because this fandom's so small and your fic manages to stand out on top. I hope you finish this fic, because it's the best one there is and Jughead and Betty deserve to have their story be perfect, at least once. Thanks for writing.
Patricia Starara chapter 15 . 2/1
This chapter wasn't crap
Patricia Starara chapter 10 . 2/1
Short but cute.
Patricia Starara chapter 9 . 2/1
khloe chapter 32 . 1/26
im freaking pissed that I had to waste my good 5 days to read such a shitty conclusion. like what the hell. totally blew me off. freaking pissed now. not cool