Reviews for Playlist Amour
Short but cute.
Patricia Starara chapter 9 . 2/1
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
khloe chapter 32 . 1/26
im freaking pissed that I had to waste my good 5 days to read such a shitty conclusion. like what the hell. totally blew me off. freaking pissed now. not cool
LENNOM chapter 27 . 1/25
does ooc mean overdosing on orange county
crownJEWEL chapter 15 . 1/24
this chpt wasn't crap I just wish it escalated into something like juggie defending betty and punching a guy
klassifiedtinker chapter 8 . 1/23
oh,so you had time to count the words but not proof read your story. you've got a ton of mistakes honey
kpax925 chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
This is the most amazing fanfic i have ever read, EVER! I got my friend who doesnt even read archie comics into it, that's how amazing it is. I reached out to you on tumblr, asking if you would consider updating and finishing the masterpiece you have started- it would make SO many people happy!:(
Kushio-Chan chapter 32 . 11/1/2014
LOVE IT! This is one of the best Juggie/Betty stories ever written! And am Glad i found it...but why STOP?! You must continue...please? Pretty please? Are you still alive? D:
Guest chapter 32 . 10/7/2014
Is it over?!
jean chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Hey,

I don't know if you'll get this but vie been with this story since 2010. i would love it if you updated. i check back for updates every 3 months or so. you are an excellent writer.
X-Strawberry-Pink-Shrine-X chapter 32 . 8/26/2014
Why oh why did it have to stop ; A ; such a perfectly written story with great characterization! I can only hope that it'll be updated again one day. Thank you so much for the experience
LillyStoppable chapter 32 . 4/19/2014
Ya know, the name of your masseuse sounds a lot like Kristoff (who is in the new Disney movie Frozen, which ROCKS!)
Anyway, I'm hoping for a bit of an update? Soon, perhaps? I mean, I AM going to PM you after this, but COME ON! Gimme a break! Or an update, actually. It's been like a year! And two months, give or take.
Love it! Hearts and Hugs,
LillyStoppable chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
Woah, Arch- did NOT see that coming!
Can't he see that Betty is OVER him!? I cannot believe you, Archie Andrews! Grrrrr...
I. Am. So. MAD! Ugh! It's kill Archie time!
I'm ok. Maybe.