Reviews for Playlist Amour
freyja0taku chapter 50 . 2/24
I'm one of the people who saw nothing past Jughead and Betty's friendship until I saw Riverdale. Hahah. I don't know how I missed the possibility of these two as partners when I read Archie comics.
Anyway, this fic of yours is really amazing. Believe me when I say I never want it to end. The shift in Jughead and Betty's affections was very subtle, believable. And the fact that Archie eventually understood the new bond the two have and was happy for them just warms my heart. And of course, the friendship all the characters shared. Wow, I really love it. Thank you for writing and finishing this!
Lady Darlings chapter 50 . 1/4
Just. Let me just. *GLOMPS YOU WITH HUGS*
claudia.cobos79 chapter 50 . 1/4
This is amazing.. I LOVE IT
Kitty Sweet chapter 50 . 11/21/2017
Isilme'sStar chapter 50 . 11/21/2017
bravo. get credit for sticking to the fic after such a long time. bravo. as I've said before you are the original bughead fan.
kmoonprincess chapter 50 . 11/20/2017
I can't believe this is the end. I've been reading and rereading this for years. Thank you for an amazing story :D
Whenitsover chapter 50 . 11/20/2017
What a fabulous ride this has been. Loved everyone weighing in on Bughead here in the last chapter. Great way to end it. 50 chapters of absolute gold. You're a beautiful writer :)
Thank you.
AtomicAdri chapter 50 . 11/20/2017
It was interesting having the ending be about bughead, but not from their perspective. Seeing how their friends react and see them together was a nice touch. I wish we could have seen a bit more like Ethel’s life or Ronnie’s fiancée, but it was nice to see that Archie did eventually mature and harbored no jealousy for our favorite couple.

I wish it didn’t have to end! Haha, but it was a fun journey and an excellent read. Thank you for writing this beautiful story!
AtomicAdri chapter 49 . 11/20/2017
That was so cute! The whole wedding thing was beautiful and sweet and loving and I just absolutely loved it.
cher.lynne chapter 50 . 11/19/2017
This was almost bittersweet :) taking this 50 chapter journey with you, great job! Thanks for the story :)
Jennimisk chapter 50 . 11/19/2017
Brava! Love the happy ending :)
Jen2000 chapter 50 . 11/19/2017
Loved that you brought everyone together again for the last chapter. Picturing Jughead with baby Elaine strapped to his chest walking beside Betty is the picture I had in my mind as I read the last line. "The jealousy never came". Great last line. Loved this from beginning to end and I have no doubt I'll be rereading this again in the not too distant future. You're a beautiful writer. Thank you for this story :)
Amanda chapter 50 . 11/19/2017
You left it on such a happy note, thank you for that. This story is Absolute Perfection.
WhereverWhenever chapter 50 . 11/19/2017
Thanks for writing this Bughead story. It was funny and heartwarming and all things beautiful. Loved every single word. :)
AwkwardAnomaly chapter 50 . 11/19/2017
It was a really good story! I've read it several times. Each chapter was beautifully written! Kudos, mate!