Reviews for Playlist Amour
LillyStoppable chapter 32 . 10h ago
Ya know, the name of your masseuse sounds a lot like Kristoff (who is in the new Disney movie Frozen, which ROCKS!)
Anyway, I'm hoping for a bit of an update? Soon, perhaps? I mean, I AM going to PM you after this, but COME ON! Gimme a break! Or an update, actually. It's been like a year! And two months, give or take.
Love it! Hearts and Hugs,
LillyStoppable chapter 28 . 10h ago
Woah, Arch- did NOT see that coming!
Can't he see that Betty is OVER him!? I cannot believe you, Archie Andrews! Grrrrr...
I. Am. So. MAD! Ugh! It's kill Archie time!
I'm ok. Maybe.
LillyStoppable chapter 27 . 10h ago
The lovely world of OOC... *sigh*
LillyStoppable chapter 26 . 10h ago
Gosh this is GREAT! This is just about the BEST Jughead/Betty EVER! Heehee!
You rock!
Abby
P.S. Write like your 15... It suits this couple... Anyway, I write like I'm 13! Of course, I AM 13, but that's a minor thing. And I dant know how to upload stories on fanfiction! Ugh!
Alba05 chapter 1 . 4/18
Trully a fantastic characterization of J&B and the entire cast! So well written, you are one of the rare authors to take their budding relationship slowly, as befits Jugg's charactor, methinks ;) and i absolutely love your strong and independant Betty. I really do hope that you will continue this story... please! :)
What a fantastic Betty/Jughead story, flows seamlessly, doesn't feel forced or out of character, seriously the best fic i've read of these two. Please, please update this lovely story!
Im a Castle fan chapter 32 . 4/12
Are you planning on adding to this story?
I really love your writing in this fic. Its not too crazy or boring. Its perfect in my opinion. Reading it just fills me with a warm feeling of happiness and content. Even though I'm usually very stressed. Thanks so much for writing this! Other reviews have definately explained my feelings more than I could. Please please please finish this story!
Hazel eyes chapter 30 . 4/6
HEY! Id like MORE spots where archie acts like a jerk towards jughead and betty! THEN FINALLY they BOTH set him STRAIGHT! betty POURS HOT WATER or something ON ARCHIE and jughead calls the rest of the gang to tell archie how badly he's treated betty and he should be ASHAMED!
BRING THEM BACK IN! I DO not LIKE IT!
MyPenwaits chapter 32 . 2/8
32 chapters, and I find myself not wanting to leave the world you created. I wish this story - this world - did not have to end so soon. You write with such an effortless simplicity, it's peaceful and powerful. Thank you. I express my gratitude because unknowingly you have given me a gift. You see, I know the ins and outs of these characters, I was an avid reader of Archie Comics in my youth, sadly not so much anymore. Alas, reading Betty's and Archie's dysfunctional relationship always frustrated the hell out of me - I never understood it. Having an affinity for Mr. Jughead Jones and an admiration for Betty Cooper - I could see a potential relationship unfolding, if only the writers took the storyline plunge. So, to see this lifelong "want" come to fruition through your story indeed deserves a thank you.

You not only stayed true to WHO Jughead is, you, with loving attention, parented his GROWTH. It was such a satisfying experience to read and know that Jughead was STILL Jughead. Hell, the same goes for ALL of the Riverdale characters. You brought out the realism of each individuals issues, the pain, the confusion, the hesitation, the list goes on. The interplay between Betty and Jughead was a delicious slow-fire that tingled my heart all the way down to the tips of my toes.

I wish you would return and finish this delectable morsel.
IvyHammerton chapter 32 . 12/5/2013
Oh, MAN, do I hope you update this story. It's truly fantastic. I kind of wish that the actual comics writers would read this, because this - THIS - is how I wish the horrible love triangle at the heart of Archie comics would end. I know people like it and fear change, but if Archie can date Valerie in the books, why can't Betty date Jug?
Sorrowxdarkness chapter 32 . 10/27/2013
Please continue on writing more. This story is truly amazing, and your story spark my new found interest in the couple BettyXJughead.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/4/2013
Why did you stop writing :(
bbettyand jug chapter 32 . 9/8/2013