Reviews for Playlist Amour
E chapter 32 . 9/20
This chapter is amazing! Please write more as this is probably the best "Bughead" fanfic I've ever read!
THIS IS AMAZING chapter 1 . 8/18
Soooo good!
I love love love this! This is actually the fic that made me ship Betty with Jug. 3333
(I absolutely love the scene where jug and arch get into an argument because jug really calls Archie out on his shit and I love angst. I know you won't update, but that one scene has made me want to write a BettyxJughead fic myself cuz I'm trash.)
Okay love love!
Bocchan832 chapter 32 . 8/5
Wow this was a really good read! I love the build up to Betty and Jughead's relationship and they way you characterized the characters. Everything that you made them do seemed cannon and like what they would have done. I know this hasn't been updated in a long time, but I do hope you'll come back to this some day. Thanks for such a good read and for giving this ship a great fanfic to represent it!
beneath the stars chapter 2 . 8/3
Although that last bit is ADORABLE I gotta say I love: Jughead smirked at the irritable flush covering her face and neck as he handed her a fry from his tray.

Juggie sharing food? Unheard of. But he'll share with Betty to help her feel better! Swoon.
beneath the stars chapter 1 . 8/3
Rerererererereading this because I miss this fix and love it

Favorite line: "And, another perk to morning walks . . ."
lyppiebrazhai chapter 32 . 6/15
Love it, ur an amazing writer, and I especially love the veronica and betty scenes , maybe a jealous jughead for the next one?
More updates! PLEASE!
Yay chapter 14 . 3/25
YES! You spun this so well - I've done nothing but sighed and swooned and fretted for them and now - now I'm just so happy!
You're a brilliant writer - thank you for sharing your talent with us on this fantastic pairing and story!
mistycalypso chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
You are by far one of the best writers I have read on here. You give the characters reason behind what they do, give the story actual weight, and make things seem plausible. I couldn't stop reading the chapters and when I hit the last chapter published I threw a mini-fit from wanting more! Please continue writing!
BugheadFan chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I love this story so much that I've probably read it more than 5 times now! And my user name is because of this story. :) Just so sad that it's been discontinued. :(

I think I'm going to try my hand at writing a sequel to this. I just hate to see it end just like that. I hope you don't mind. :)
Guest chapter 32 . 11/12/2015
Wait! You can't just stop writing this story! You haven't even added the smut yet!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/2/2015
I love this story so much! I wish this could've been continued. I need more JugheadXBetty in my life!
Terri Cobb chapter 32 . 10/30/2015
I wish you would write more to this story I really like it
toastea chapter 32 . 9/21/2015
Oh wow. This is some good stuff. Please update soon! I can't bear the thought of this getting abandoned.
FuN FiFi chapter 32 . 8/30/2015
Jeez...was this fic for real? It's nothing short of amazing! I can't believe that I almost missed it...but then again, I only visit this fandom every few years, so here I am! You've written a marvelous story featuring Betty and Jughead as the main pairing, and I couldn't be happier w/ how you portrayed each character; both are very much in-canon whilst also being a better version of themselves at the same time. Your Jughead in particular was a treat to read, and I think it's because you've kept his quirks more or less the same as in the comics, but you've also made him more likeable imo. He is a genius in his own right, but he's still relatively new and slightly awkward in dealing w/ his hormones, so I was glad to see you didn't change that bit as some writers had done in their fics. It was actually strangely hot to read about his budding romance with Betty, who was also a treat to read in your story. She's always had the potential to be such a strong character who doesn't need someone like Archie to bring her down like he's done in the past. Jughead, on the other hand, proves to be an interesting yang to her yin so to speak. They make a good couple!

Hence I'm really glad that I found your fic; it's one-of-a-kind and I'm blown away by your talent to write such a creative story! I wish you'd update this fic soon...and maybe the next time I visit this fandom, you might actually finish your story! ;-)

Keep up the GREAT work!

P.S. Your other characters were fun to read too, especially Veronica! I also liked your inclusion of Cheryl and Dilton as a couple. They make an oddly cute pair lol :-D