Reviews for Playlist Amour
currents chapter 32 . 3/11
I really hope you come back and continue this someday. I never thought I'd see the day that I was sincerely rooting for Jughead and Betty to pull through together, but fanfiction has kind of changed my persoective on all media narratives. This is possibly the best written Jughead/Betty fanfiction in the entire world. You can't say that about a lot of fics, because there's such a large volume and quality can be highly subjective, but because this fandom's so small and your fic manages to stand out on top. I hope you finish this fic, because it's the best one there is and Jughead and Betty deserve to have their story be perfect, at least once. Thanks for writing.
Patricia Starara chapter 15 . 2/1
This chapter wasn't crap
Patricia Starara chapter 10 . 2/1
Short but cute.
Patricia Starara chapter 9 . 2/1
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
khloe chapter 32 . 1/26
im freaking pissed that I had to waste my good 5 days to read such a shitty conclusion. like what the hell. totally blew me off. freaking pissed now. not cool
LENNOM chapter 27 . 1/25
does ooc mean overdosing on orange county
crownJEWEL chapter 15 . 1/24
this chpt wasn't crap I just wish it escalated into something like juggie defending betty and punching a guy
klassifiedtinker chapter 8 . 1/23
oh,so you had time to count the words but not proof read your story. you've got a ton of mistakes honey
kpax925 chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
This is the most amazing fanfic i have ever read, EVER! I got my friend who doesnt even read archie comics into it, that's how amazing it is. I reached out to you on tumblr, asking if you would consider updating and finishing the masterpiece you have started- it would make SO many people happy!:(
Kushio-Chan chapter 32 . 11/1/2014
LOVE IT! This is one of the best Juggie/Betty stories ever written! And am Glad i found it...but why STOP?! You must continue...please? Pretty please? Are you still alive? D:
Guest chapter 32 . 10/7/2014
Is it over?!
jean chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Hey,

I don't know if you'll get this but vie been with this story since 2010. i would love it if you updated. i check back for updates every 3 months or so. you are an excellent writer.
X-Strawberry-Pink-Shrine-X chapter 32 . 8/26/2014
Why oh why did it have to stop ; A ; such a perfectly written story with great characterization! I can only hope that it'll be updated again one day. Thank you so much for the experience
LillyStoppable chapter 32 . 4/19/2014
Ya know, the name of your masseuse sounds a lot like Kristoff (who is in the new Disney movie Frozen, which ROCKS!)
Anyway, I'm hoping for a bit of an update? Soon, perhaps? I mean, I AM going to PM you after this, but COME ON! Gimme a break! Or an update, actually. It's been like a year! And two months, give or take.
Love it! Hearts and Hugs,
Abby
LillyStoppable chapter 28 . 4/19/2014
Woah, Arch- did NOT see that coming!
Can't he see that Betty is OVER him!? I cannot believe you, Archie Andrews! Grrrrr...
I. Am. So. MAD! Ugh! It's kill Archie time!
I'm ok. Maybe.