Reviews for Separation Anxiety
Yue no Hikari chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
OMG, This is the BEST fanfic of Clow/Yue Touya/Yuki(Yue) I ever read all these times! 3 3

you done amazing job!

to bad this fanfic is discontinued TT

I wasn't know that until I got near in the end..

but still I didn't regret I read this, this is pure amazing!

I cried a lot when I read this TwT

I think I would like to re-read it all over again 3
Lurel chapter 5 . 7/20/2005
GREAT STORY! I was just browsing along the Yue/Clow (rated M) section when I came upon your song fic! At first I thought that it might be kinda dumb 'cause it's a song fic but then I was proven horribly wrong! I love your fic oh so very much! Since I read so slow it took me about three hours to read the first chapter... _; heh heh heh. Anyho, then I saw that there were actually FIVE chapters I was like OMIGOD! O.o!WTF! ...I don't even know what I'm talking about any more...

-_-; K, well, I haven't read all of it yet but I hope you add more soon! Thanks for just making the rest of my day a lot more better!

Ja ne!

Lurel _
Mai Lynn chapter 5 . 1/18/2005
Uwah! That was such a freakin' beautiful ending! ; And in such a long time to! Good luck with ending the rest and as always KUTGW!
Windsong chapter 5 . 8/11/2003
I'm still not entirely over how addictive your story is. I re-read it, because you haven't updated. Agh, but it's so amazing...*sighs* Anyways, a "pink" is also called a Carnation, in case you didn't know. Or in case someone hadn't told you. Um, yay! *runs around*
clueless nu chapter 5 . 5/5/2003
I'm going to be very unoriginal and simply say 'please write more or I'll die' because i love this fic and want to see what happens!
Kioa chapter 5 . 4/19/2003
WAH! So beautiful! Your imagry is so breathtaking and how you move the characters, so well done! _ This is a very well written fic! Not a soap opera at all, instead a moving angsty story of Yue! *glomps ya* I can't wait to read more, keep 'em coming! -Kioa
SSYM chapter 5 . 3/16/2003
I hope you write the next chapter soon. It seems that each chapter you write it gets better and better. Keep it up. On top of that you left us on a cliff. Who will Yue end up with? Please write the next chapter as quick as you can.
Annie-chan chapter 5 . 10/21/2002
Hee! Very good! You know how awful I am at reviewing, so I'll make this short. I like a lot! I think my favorite part was poor Kero not being able to get to the treats, then getting slapped away when he managed to sneak in. _ Reminds me of what my cat must be feeling when he walks over to me after I sit down, looking for a warm lap, and I tell him to back off. Anyway, this was another good installment to "Separation Anxiety", and I'll be on the lookout for the next part! Kudos! _V

Annie-chan
heaven shadow chapter 5 . 10/10/2002
You are an extremely talented author! I haven't read someone with that kind of depth in a while! Hope you update soon.
Dark Ice Angel chapter 5 . 10/10/2002
Wow, that was amazing! Again, great descriptions, and I especailly like the hints of sarcastic remarks left in here. A lot of the things people say to Yue are very meaningful and insightful, and I think the speaker themself doesn't completely realizing the meaning. But that's what makes it even more interesting. I loved the little comment about SAkura being the possessor of the cleanest kitchen in Hong Kong, and I enjoy the personality quirks you gave Yue.

Nadeshiko is so adorable, and Yue hads a very nice attitude toward her. The meeting between Yukito and Yue was perfect, because I always think those two have a very complex relationship. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! I simly can't wait until the rest of this chapter is posted! Ja ne!

Dark Ice Angel
Megami Starlight chapter 5 . 10/9/2002
Wow, another great chapter! I Love it! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Me
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2002
Awesome plot!Update plz!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/26/2002
Update!Update!Update!Update!PLZ!
Windsong chapter 4 . 9/17/2002
Gah! This is SUCH a good fic! The plot twists and characterization put me to shame...and the writing style is beautiful! This is such a nice fic, I really love it, now please give me the next chapter! Please please please!
NeoRika chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. It was beautifully written and the characterization is wonderful. The 'song' doesn't seem to fit at times, but other times does make a sort of strange sense. Personally, I think this story would be just fine without the Linkin Park song. (Don't get me wrong, I love Hybrid Theory_). The fic is so well done, however, that I would hate to see it ruined by the stereotypes often associated with song-fics. Please finish it soon! I can't wait to read the next chapter_
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »