Reviews for The Grandson of Moody and the Alchemist's mistake
Sailor yuriko chapter 5 . 5/3
Please write another chapter
High Reacher chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
This is a really cool story! Please don't give up on it!
horrorstar100 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Love it. Please continue.
mattcun chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
plz write more
loretta537 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
this is a good story
Hex the Magician chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Please update soon
yumi2482 chapter 5 . 5/19/2011
interesting. I like the attack on the Dursley's, they totally deserved it.
1sunfun chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
Interessting story.

kriss-uchiha chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
wonderful story

hope you update again soon _

have a great week :D
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
tendershipping please~
Ethorin chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
you need to work on spelling/grammar dude, meh, this moved so fast/chaotically im still working on comprehending it...and my reading comprehension is very good...meh, at least its something i havent seen before...though it is just seems cliche and i have no clue y...but rly dude, why did they tell Moody about the Millenium items?im curious to say the OOC
Naosj chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
This is almost too ridiculous and not in a good way. The fault doesn't just in the impossibility of the lineages but much more importantly in the revelation of key secrets. It's like someone took two pieces of playdough and smashed them together.
DemonKittyAngel chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
umm... not sure how to form an opinion on this piece... it's interesting... poor Ryou though.
Knight25 chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Good story. Please continue soon.
Iczhihal chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
I can find a few grammar and spelling mistakes here and there. Not too many, but it makes it a bit harder to read. Do you have/want a beta reader? I could find out how to if you want someone to proofread the chapters. All my friends usually have me read their reports or other papers because I can spot the mistakes.

Other than that, I like where this is going in the plotline