Reviews for The Forgotten Lake Part 2
BVBlover4ever chapter 14 . 6/2/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooo! You have to continue this beautifully amazing story! To leave things just like that? Argh, Legolas, what are doing?! You KNOW you want to be with Ruby! WHY? I do hope that you continue this soon, I would really love to know what happens next between Legolas and Ruby. I'm like rooting for them to have a secret love affair and then when she returns to Earth finds out that she's pregnant with their love child and everybody is all, WTF I thought only Vampires and Humans could make babies and then people are all freaking out because no one knows what an elf and vampire baby would be like... I also thought, in the beginning, that you were going to bring Leah into this because she didn't want Seth going to Middle Earth with just vampires again and then she was gonna imprint on Castril or somebody and finally become less grumpy. Or at least that's what I hoped would happen. I just want happy endings for everybody... I really hope you can get back to this story soon, I look forward to more of your fabulous writing skills! :)
Vivstar chapter 14 . 10/26/2013
Awww. Poor Ruby.
Still a good chapter, though! Please update again soon.
crazy about mikos chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
More please. I'd really like to read more chapters soon.
willowfaust chapter 13 . 9/23/2013
omg, where have u been? has the vamps had a chance to witness real magic? It has been soon long I will have to do some rereading.
alexiana75 chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
I enjoy this so much, that I cannot stop for comments. But this time...Poor Legolas! And poor Ruby, too!
Ghostwriter71 chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Cliffhanger ending! :O
Vivstar chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Oh, man. I thought you'd never update! I'm glad you did, though, at last.
Finally. I've been dying to know what Legolas' reaction would be.
The twist with Dhother was good, too. The plot thickens...hehehe. Wonder if he's going to blackmail her, or help her in some way?
This should be good. Please update soon!
I noticed a few grammar errors, like when you put the word "worser" instead of just "worse," in that one section.
Other than that, and a just a couple of similar things, it's a great chapter.
The mind wonders... :)
willowfaust chapter 12 . 4/8/2013
It has been too long. It has been years since I have read any middle earth. Do they have and thing like vampires?
Vivstar chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
This is really good! Please update soon! Can't wait to see how Legolas reacts to her "demonstration."
Ghostwriter71 chapter 11 . 3/23/2011
OK, I like this story, to begin with. It has a really good plot. I am kind of glad that Ruby was not as "OMG! I must be with Legolas every moment of every day!" the way Bella was about Edward. I really could barely make it through some of the Twilight books because of that...NO ONE falls THAT fast for anyone, even if it is their "soul-mate" (a concept which I disbelieve of in real life, but it does make for interesting story lines and good book sales).

I tend to be a grammar "nazi", as some call it, but your writing does not have me grinding my teeth and giving up after a couple of chapters in agony of the brain...there are several stories that have, quite literally, given me headaches whilst trying to read them. In light of this, the only "complaint" I have regarding your story is that sometimes the tenses change. It's not too bad, but noticeable.

Anyway, as I said before, I really love the plot you have going here. Yes, I did indeed read Part one...frankly,I was very glad to see that you were continuing it. I hate when I get into a great story, and then see that A) it's incomplete and B) there have been no updates for a year or more. O_o Bugs me to death. SO-keep up the great work! I know how life gets, and other things get in the way of our writing. But you have a wonderful story going here, and I can't wait to read more. Except-poor Adam, I don't know if he will get anywhere with Tanya...
Prophecy83 chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Awesome story! Don't stop writing.
willowfaust chapter 11 . 3/18/2011
Where have you been hiding? Just yesterday I was flipping through crossovers, noticed this story again. Glad to see an update.
willowfaust chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
Hey, that was way too short to be a chapter. But I do like the story. But edward or bella needs to come clean about what they are. Even if it is only one or two people.
Adipocere chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
I am sure I was remiss on remarking upon your previous chapter to this tale. However, I could not help to notice the lack and wished to inform you that I quite like your writing style and tale thus far. I eagerly look forwards to more from you, Chlorinda. ;)
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Hey long time eh? how's life? sending them with the fellowship this time?

SE