Reviews for In The Shoes Of Hitsugaya
AmunRa chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
That was an interesting take on their first meeting, but it fit very well. I liked the description of Hitsugaya as a child who was wise beyond his years even back then.
AmunRa chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
This was very well written. It was sweet, funny, and poignant all at the same time. You write your characters very well.
Crystalscar chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
RW? What makes mello mention her all of a sudden? It's a wonderful holiday!

*crashes glasses

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Rivers of Angelic Roses chapter 8 . 5/19/2011
This is a great series of one-shots! I love it!
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 8 . 2/10/2011
This chapter was beautifully written, even if it was AU. If Hitsugaya had met Rangiku when she was a child, then maybe they could have grown up together, rather than Rangiku being attached to Gin, who always left her longing for his company. Rangiku is well over 100 years old. We don't know exactly how old Toushiro is, but he didn't go to the academy until 50 years ago, approximately. If the two of them could've grown up together in the same era, then that would validify all the HitsuMatsu love stories floating around on this site.
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Well, long time, no see! It's good to see you back again, and writing for those of us who are going through Hitsugaya-deprivation at the hands of Tite Kubo. Please, please keep writing! It's hard to find good stories for Toushiro!

This little drabble was cute. It's funny to think of a grown woman, Matsumoto, begging her child-sized captain for a pet! Ususally it's the other way around...but someone has to be the responsible one. If Toushiro let her bring a kitty with her to the Soul Society, it would have to die in the process of getting there. (Unless Hitsugaya would be willing to go show the kitty to Urahara, and ask to use his specially-designed gate to the afterlife, and I can't picure him willing to do that. He'd be teased for eternity by Kisuke.)
infinityphoenix chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Hmm... it would definantly have to be AU because

1) The first time Hitsugaya and Matsumoto met was in the 1st District and Matsumoto found Hitsugaya.

2) You're right: the time difference is a problem.

But it was good. I liked it. I never said I had a problem with AU did I?
infinityphoenix chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
You broke your streak of starting every chapter with "Toshiro".

Two questions, even though I don't really need and am not really expecting an answer:

1) How do you get those lines over the "o"s when you type?

2) What's a terrapin? I'm tempted to say it's some kind of turtle...
kurgaya chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
This one's brilliant - oh I can totally see Toshiro making it rain during PE! If only I could do that...
kurgaya chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Wherever it was that those white furry bears lived, Matsumoto decided.

I burst out laughing, what a wonderful line. The image of Toshiro sneezing during a fight and causing ice to explode everywhere is a great one, and I'm still grinning.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 6 . 9/13/2010
The first chapter was my favorite and my current least favorite is

of course the one that has to do with guy...
Ice Prince Hitsugaya chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
Wow, now I have to admit that was funny; actually they were all funny, I like them all good job justjoy.
A.E.Snooks chapter 6 . 7/14/2010
Hahaha! I love all these stories! They're well written and really funny!

~LoTuS
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Haha, lol, poor Toushirou. I'd want to bang my head against the table as well. Ikkaku breaking the chair was so like him. I can so imagine him jumping up and yelling about how the chairs were too weak.

And the rain. It'd have been cool if he'd caused it to start. i love how Uryu's the only one who agrees with his views as well.

Update again soon!
FullmetalKeyblade-13 chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Of course it was good enough! :)

Poor Hitsugaya.. And bouncy teacher.. *shivers*