Reviews for On the Road in Gondor
Galenfea chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
*offers lettice to a plot bunny*

That's so cute! I love Merry in this, though I feel a bit sorry for him. Imagine being stuck at the bottom of a pack *thinks of the things that find their way to the bottoms of her bags and shudders* I can't even think of any critisism... :)

Keep up the brilliant work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
what, did the rabid 'bunnies make you do it?
Jishoshojo chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
KAITLYN! How could you? Poor Merry! A rock!

Oh, well, at least it wasn't Pippin.

Or Legolas.

Or Aragorn, or Faramir, or Frodo, Figwit, Haldir...

Ok, maybe turning Merry into something weird isn't such a terrible thing, considering. And it was funny... really, really funny...

What kind of rock do you think Legolas would turn into? Diamond, maybe- beautiful and strong... *_* Aragorn would be, I don't know, something brown but still cool. Tiger's eye, maybe, only I'm thinking something a little more rough. Gimli would be granite, and Arwen would be crystal. Heh. I'll stop now... but it's an interesting topic... see ya tomorrow...

Chellie
who wants to know chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
hee hee... write more!
Jiffer chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Gandalf turned him into a stone? How do you come up with these ideas! *laughs* I still loved it. Pippin's and Merry's characters were perfect.
Ms.Butterwing chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
It was good please write more
The Former D45 chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Dang, you gotta love those generators, eh? Plotbunnies! _
Jennix chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
LOL! Oh dear, what a strange and silly imagination your generator has. ;)
Starr chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Oh how cute... I love it! Poor Pip. He didn't deserve that, but I can see how Meriadoc did. Rascally Hobbit!
Sez chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
*snorts* brilliant!
SilentStep chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
All my responses are pretty mucht he same. I end up practically falling off my chair with laughter. Amen for plotbunnies!
Jenna chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Cute! _
Azaelia chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
LOL! Merry sounds just like my younger brother on a road trip hehehehe!
spacellamaprincess chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
How appropriate that even in current rock state, Merry would think with his stomach. Much amusing. Am visualizing what onlookers would think watching Pippin feed his talking rock.

Viv, the Spacellamaprincess