Reviews for Sesame Street
Stevie The cow girl chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Amazing story! very cute.

i love the stories where Ashley and henery are children and i think you are the only one who write them. keep up the outstanding work!

and get better to... :)

~stevie
librarymouse chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
That was really cute.
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Aw, poor 'mana gotta boo-boo! :) You so were not resting with those kids... but not like you were gonna anyway! (Way too much to do. We've got monsters to hunt, and furry ones at that!)

Nice Hen-ry talk, by the way! :)

:D
Fell4. Im not loging on. XD chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I feel sort of not-really-evil-ish because I didnt log on... MWAHAHAHAHAH?

Halarious! (as always!)

I hope you are having a better last few days at school than me!

Keep Writing,

Fell4

Am I really Fell4 or am I a copy-cat? You decide.
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Hey there,

*Waves at you* Getting a bit waterlogged here in the Northeast of the US thanks to all the storms currently. *Shakes out wet hair*

This is a FANTASTIC & GREAT job. More soon please, please, pretty please.

Melissa

P.S. Concussions fuel the muse apparently. LOL
T-man626 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Loopy, but funny!
FaerieBreath chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
would never have known, cute as anything, made me laugh :)
WereCat the Assassino chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
*chants* ASK HIM! ASK HIM! ASK HIM!
CatzChaos chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
No fair, you never did answer the question... what type of abnormals are they? Hmmmm... Hey! What about Super Grover? He's a Soup... er... hero! Funny thing is that I hear Elmo in the background right now... The little red monster calls himself a monster... maybe they're a new kind of abnormal? Several new ones at that... we need to get them classified. What about Barney? Would a purple and green dinasour be classified as an abnormal. Hope your head feels better!
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Loved it. That was adorable. Henry learning to talk and Ashley watching Seasame Street was too cute.

Sucks about the concussion. I got one the morning after my senior prom and then I had to go to school the next day with a head injury. A freaking 2x4 fell on my head. Just goes to show that when somebody says "heads up" don't look, just move.
DZR chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
DUDE! I got smacked in the head with a huge tree branch which snapped off and I had to go hide it cos I should have been looking where I was going. D I have a teensey weensey cut and my head might go black and blue soon. D What was yours?

AHEM!

I mean, welcome back to writing and I hope theres loads more to come. I LOVE your little Ashley and Henry fics. Little people not little fics, although it was short but in a good way. I think I must have got hit a bit harder than I thought.

"I got to the next level. You want to see?" *grin*