Reviews for COD Centre of Detention
MythoBoy chapter 11 . 4/10
I loved it! It was cute be angsty a bit dramatic, awesome! But like other stories I've read before u did the thing I hate most; have cute utter happiness and love and the. The drama and angst that makes the heart ache and until finally the last chapter at the end there happy. And done I hate it. I would love an extra chapter of happiness, because it leaves me still aching and I hate that. I'd b nice to let ur readers leave with a sense I happiness. You know? Like expand on the forgiven happiness and that everything is good now. Know what I mean? But I still loved it though. Now I'm gonna go look for fluffy fics that are happiness and take away the ache in my heart from the angst I've just felt. Keep on writing!
irina chapter 11 . 2/5
very funny and cute !
Jensee chapter 11 . 1/26
Yo.
I'll spend my minutes to comment ;) I don't have much to say, apart that I liked your story a lot. Even "using" an highschool, i think you managed to make it a bit more that every other I have read, and it was very nice reading you.

Sorry for the bad english, i'm french and tired, hope it's good enough to be understood, though '
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Okay, so this story was my favorite above all other Merthur fanfictions I've read thus far (and trust me, there have been quite a lot). Everything was just perfect and even a bit cliché in places but I still really really really really enjoyed the read and now I need to go pick myself up from the puddle I've become.

-Charmy
Macy Canine chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
This is the best freaking thing I have ever read.
I think I cried more than four times.
Don't judge me, but I think I'm in love with your writing skills too!
MORE LIKE THIS!
rawrcula chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
This was exactly what I needed, thank you so much for writing it :)
It was just fluffy and amazing and I'm smiling like an idiot at the moment! I loved all the characters so much, especially Gwen and Will. And Morgana and Gaius and Merlin and Arthur and Lance and Leon. And everyone else, actually -
I know I'm kind of late, but better late than never, right?
Thanks again, you're great!
xx
YukiSakura-1504 chapter 11 . 10/10/2013
I love this it made my day and I'm sad now and don't know what to do because it was so cute and and and aw...
Anneka chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
That was the single greatest story I have ever had the honour of reading. It was witty and brilliant and completely sappy in the best way and there are so many other words I could use (all of them good I assure you). I have never laughed has hard or felt so much sympathy for a character in my life time. You are a brilliant writer and your stories are brilliant (I've read a few others out of appreciation for this fic but only know have decided to express my feelings about it). I hope you continue writing and I could go on about all the other amazing things but I'll end it here as that would take far too long.
SeriesObsession chapter 11 . 8/13/2013
This story was absolutely amazing and adorable. I read te whole thing and wondering through it what GSD actually meant i pondered it a little and right at the end of the story i understood. XD absolutely amazing do not stop writing for any reason whatsoever
OnlySlightlyObsessed1 chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
So here I am three years later. Thank you though, it was wonderful.
Chibi Dhamar chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
I just end of hearing the two songs for piano and I must say that you are a complete genius, the first song was perfect to show the great talent of Arthur and the second one was completely lovely, I really can imagine the entire scene with Arthur playing the piano and performing this incredibly romantic song with Merlin sitting by his side. Awwwwww I'm squeaking again! I can't stop, this is totally lovely, why do you have to be a fucking genius?.

Kyaaaaaaa I can't stop, I'm feeling like Gwen right know, just like she was when Merlin told her about his date with Arthur. Ok, I really, really need to get back to work.

YOU ARE AWESOME!.

LOVE YOU 'TIL THE MOON.

See you.

Atte.: Chibi Dhamar,
Chibi Dhamar chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Oh my God! This fic was so fucking cute, I love it totally, everything was just too sweet, Arthur and his lack of sensibility and Merlin and his clumsiness. Everything was just simply great. You Know, I spent my entire worktime reading your fic, I been laughing and squeaking all the time, my boss have been looking at me like I was some sort of crazy fangirl (Which is true in fact). My friends have been trying to gossiping of what I've been reading, I must tell you that my mother language is the Spanish, so I'm like the only person in here that have any idea about speaking or reading in English. That's why I can read fic with no worry about somebody finding out about my slash-y hobby.

Anyway, I really need to get back to work, just tell you that you and your fic are completely awesome, everything was so lovely and angst-y and a lot more of thing.

Sorry if there is any mistake in this review, as I said I'm not an expert about English but I do understand it.

See you. YOU ARE AWESOME.

Atte.: Chibi Dhamar.
MarauderRose19136 chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
OH. MY. G! That is so totally amazing and such an awesome fic, it's one of the best I've ever read! It should so totally completely made into a film! You actually made me laugh out loud, especially in chapter 10, I can't write humour at all. Oh that' brilliant, congrats on being the author of this fic! :D
Iris chapter 11 . 4/24/2013
God. This was one amaaaaaaazing fanfic. Holy mother of god. I loved it.
harmlessmelody37 chapter 11 . 4/12/2013