Reviews for Broken Pieces
anlmoon chapter 1 . 7/16
Good
cara9001 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
nice story
aj chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
i dont get it
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Heart-wrenching! I was afraid it would be Trunk who was dying - losing parents hurt like no other, but losing a child is just unbearable...

Thumbs up for angst and somehow comforting Vegeta!
Dragoncat chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Offering words of comfort...as only Vegeta can.

Short, but sweet. Keep on writing!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Okay there's the impression that someone died but one problem (Other than the shortness):

WHO THE F**K DIED?
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
A very simple, realistic sort of piece. (Certainly far too realistic to have any place in canon.)

One typo: Bulma says "supposed" in the past tense, rather than the present tense which is otherwise going on in the dialogue.
FanficMogul chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Okay Trunks died... Nice writing...
Unlisshed chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
"Now stop being pitiful already." Had me laughing for ages, even though the topic of her father dying was pretty sad.

Good short fic.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Hum, I was kind of surprised by this, mainly cause of the topic and non-relation to recent writing. But still a well written bit. Sad for the obvious topic, but not overly so since its not overly descriptive or long.
Aldamonburst chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
pretty good. sorry i'm not good at reviewing for unhappy stories. but it is good!
Queen Elenya Hawk chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I was confused at first because I wasn't sure who they were talking about. But the whole situation is really awful, Bulma not wanting to accept it by trying to fix him herself. Sad, really.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
yeah, dr. briefs was hella old even in dragon ball.
Alake chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Aw that was... not really sweet, you know. Or sorta, in a Vegeta-and-Bulma kind of way. I love how you say that his voice doesn't really soften, but *quietens*. And his clumsy way to comfort her (?)/make her see the truth.

Good job, as usual. Loved it 3